Completion question

• Thread starter yoonifer
  • 13 comments
Canada
Canada
R3KO1L_266
I've gotten gold on every race in the game and every trophy, this includes the sierra time rally, the senna races, the goodwood festival of speed, moon landing, redbull challenges, sebastian vettel races, license tests, coffee break races, one make races, and the general campaign. You get the idea, but my game progress is still at 99%. Am I missing something? How do i get 100% completion?

gt profile.PNG
trophy's.PNG

Last edited by a moderator:
I have been at 100% for 2 years since last since last month, then for unknown reason l went down to 99% it must have been a glitch.

Am I missing something?
A gold trophy somewhere.

I'd check the prize car list first, to make sure you have all the cars you should have for winning things. Any missing will let you know what you've missed.

If none are, it's time to manually check every event for those golds.

I have been at 100% for 2 years since last since last month, then for unknown reason l went down to 99% it must have been a glitch.
Or you redid a race and didn't win it...

It's happened to me before, and I was like, what!? 99%!? Then posted here and someone said check every single trophy and race and event you did, and I guarantee it. Sure enough, there was a silver there. Must have been one of those drunken moments... :D

It's happened to me before, and I was like, what!? 99%!? Then posted here and someone said check every single trophy and race and event you did, and I guarantee it. Sure enough, there was a silver there. Must have been one of those drunken moments... :D

Same thing happened to me... I checked everything one by one, and found it. Could've sworn I had it gold, but sure enough, as soon as I did it, 100% again!

Cheers

Thanks for the replies guys, i found that i had a silver in the go kart event in the redbull x challenge races, gonna get that done

I had the same thing happen. I had completed the game, but it still said 99%. I couldn't figure out why. I guessed it was a glitch because I knew I had golded everything. Then someone posted a thread about a year ago asking the same question and was greeted with similar replies to here. I decided to go and check out each event just to be sure, and wouldn't you know it, I had a silver on one of the kart races. I didn't remember that happening, but there it was. Ran the race, won, and got to 100%.

I'll likely never see 100% nor get the platinum trophy. Those Red Bull events are awful IMOP. And I haven't got the desire to gold the final two Super license tests. Oh well.

For all intents and purposes, once I get around to buying all the cars (only about 20 left), it's 100% for me. Just purchased all of the racing gear the other day.

I'll likely never see 100% nor get the platinum trophy. Those Red Bull events are awful IMOP. And I haven't got the desire to gold the final two Super license tests. Oh well.

For all intents and purposes, once I get around to buying all the cars (only about 20 left), it's 100% for me. Just purchased all of the racing gear the other day.
Yeah the kart and the 2014 Jr races are impossible for me to complete.

Just a heads-up, you don't need to complete the Red Bull events to get the platinum. You will need the S-licence, but those last events aren't actually all that hard, even after the last update. The Lambo one rewards aggression, throwing the car hard into the corners and flooring it to pull yourself out. The Veyron is the exact opposite - brake early in a straight line, turn with neutral throttle, and gently feed in the power after the apex. That Veyron gold has a lot of margin in it so you don't have to push the limits; with practice and a pushing-the-limits lap I reckon I could run a 2:10 and I'm far from an alien.

Back