2016 SuperGT ThreadTouring Cars 

• Thread starter Godarm
  • 343 comments
New Prius gt300 at the TAS (Tokyo Auto Salon)

CYunSrlUAAEOaGw.jpg

CYujxnCUAAAJ6zc.jpg

What are you guys seeing...
...that thing looks MEAN fam.
What

A Nissan GTR looks mean, a Corvette looks mean, a Toyota GT86 looks kinda mean, a Lamborghini looks mean...that new Prius GT300 took ugly and squished it.

I understand personal taste but...wat.

What

A Nissan GTR looks mean, a Corvette looks mean, a Toyota GT86 looks kinda mean, a Lamborghini looks mean...that new Prius GT300 took ugly and squished it.

I understand personal taste but...wat.
All Lambos look squished and ugly. They look like a door stop. the ugliest of the Lambos is the new GT3...hideous, and the gooseneck wing makes it look even dumber.

This Prius looks great though 👍

Using that glorious Toyota RV8K and it's still MR layout not FR-
http://s.response.jp/article/img/2016/01/15/267844/1002465.html

1002465.jpg

So it seems that the "loophole" that Toyota exploited in the new regulations has worked, huh? The MR Prius still lives, and it is still allowed in GT300... It may not be pretty, but we should know that beauty alone does not win races. And the Prius has proven its worth before, ugly design or not.

Now whether or not the Prius can do it again in a new GT300 world, that is yet to be seen...

Contender for the least surprising news of the year, GAINER will be using the AMG GT3 alongside the GT-R. Hiranaka and Wirdheim confirmed, with the GT-R lineup being announced later this month, Dunlop stay on as the tyre supplier.

For all Honda fans, their global motorsport activities (including lineups) are being announced on the 12th of February.

Possibly; I haven't heard any changes on the "Concept" moniker yet, but it surely has to come at some point.

I'm interested to see how Honda are approaching this year. They made some pretty bold claims at the start of 2015 regarding their shot at a mounting a title challenge, so hopefully it's third time lucky for the platform.

Back