GT6 'I didn't know'

• Thread starter cjr3559
  • 28 comments

cjr3559

Premium
United States
Ohio
cjr3559
Share something you learned about GT6 either from GTPlanet or otherwise. I'm looking for those "a-ha" moments that made you enjoy the game even more.

For me, it was finding out you can accrue mileage on cars in Arcade mode by simply accessing the car set up screen after a race. Knowing this has made Arcade mode (while still not perfect) much more enjoyable and worth using.

I didn't know about birthday car! Logged in today to be suprised by Honda Civic prize car and birthday wishes. Thank you Poliphony Digital!

On some of the electric cars, you get a power increase by rebuilding the engine. It works on the Tesla Model S. I can't remember which others. This also works with the go karts. You get about 1hp increase.

Share something you learned about GT6 either from GTPlanet or otherwise. I'm looking for those "a-ha" moments that made you enjoy the game even more.

For me, it was finding out you can accrue mileage on cars in Arcade mode by simply accessing the car set up screen after a race. Knowing this has made Arcade mode (while still not perfect) much more enjoyable and worth using.

Hahaha no way!!! Thats great

You need better USB converter:

image.jpg

Got the one from www.inpin.co.kr. "Play converter" . DS2 does have stiffer stick and heavier button feel.

Thanks to @Ridox2JZGTE for the original tip.

You need better USB converter:

Thanks to @Ridox2JZGTE for the original tip.

You're welcome, a good converter should also work on PC, making DS2 a great alternative for PC gaming. It may also compatible with PS4, if you have one, give it a try, it may work ( DS2 has analog pressure sensitive buttons, which is much better than DS4 inferior digital buttons )

You're welcome, a good converter should also work on PC, making DS2 a great alternative for PC gaming. It may also compatible with PS4, if you have one, give it a try, it may work ( DS2 has analog pressure sensitive buttons, which is much better than DS4 inferior digital buttons )

I think I've got the wrong converter, it says it's a PS/PS2 controller adaptor for Windows.

My "aha" moment was in GT5, but I'm sure some people didnt know this in GT6 either... that you could dip your headlights onto low beam if you were in a premium car.

That little extra detail adds some awesome additional challenges to GT5/6!
(I dare ya to try do a lap of the Nurburgring 24hr at night on low beam!)

My "aha" moment was in GT5, but I'm sure some people didnt know this in GT6 either... that you could dip your headlights onto low beam if you were in a premium car.

That little extra detail adds some awesome additional challenges to GT5/6!
(I dare ya to try do a lap of the Nurburgring 24hr at night on low beam!)
I knew that! I remember doing that at 2AM with the lights, music and HUD off to add creepiness. Good times...

Back