350Z Tweaked

• Thread starter linoleum
  • 11 comments
United States
The Cold Desert
Took the concept out of the Concept Z:

1) Got rid of the dubs, replaced with skyline sized race rubber.
2) Razo Silvia suspension and brakes to get it hunkered down and track ready.
3) Normal upgrades on drivetrain, left engine pretty much stock.

Overall, now it feels like a real 350Z circuit car. [IMHO]

Try it out, tell me what you think!

Rich.

Attachments

• 350z_track.txt
    1.4 KB · Views: 33
what do you know? a fuel injected rice cake, but seriously the car works great for tracks with twistes and turns but it felt a little empty at topend. Pluss if felt like i was shoving rice into the engine...

I suppose it falls into the Mildbrid category. It must suck to hate ricey cars when the majority of GT3 selections are japanese.

Originally posted by TheTubaMan2
Well why didn't you just fix it and get on with your life. The rice cake doesn't have to be a rice cake.
Hey fuel injected rice cakes are good. they are alot better than normal rice racers.

Normal Rice Racers would be something like the ZZs, but this Concept-Z has enough power to be considered a fuel injected rice cake. Mainly for looks, but has some driving potential.

GT-40/787b, you're an idiot and an ignorant one at that, there simply is no other way around it. If you think that just because it's a Japanese car, that it's rice, you have another thing coming, and you obviously have no idea what true rice is. Rice is usually where teenagers take a car with very low power, and put a fart-can exhaust on, and more stickers than a stock car on their vehicle, NOT cars that can actually go fast and hold their own (Skyline, NSX, 350Z, you name it).

That would be like saying every single American car is a drunken-hick, red-kneck induced piece of trash that can only go fast in a straight line. That would be ignorant. Granted, most 60's and 70's muscle-cars are infact, only good for straight-line purposes, there are some modern American makes that are all-around racers, like the Corvette Z06, Mustang Cobra, Viper, etc...

So stop thinking that just because it's Japanese, it's rice, because not every Japanese car is gutless.

Back