• 2,210 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ameer67

Premium
United States
Chicago
SspijC.png

We've moved to Forza Horizon 4, click here for the new thread!

Forza Horizon 3 club closure notice: post #2064.

Last edited:
Looks like I've found a good reason to get back into Horizon 3.

Count me in :cheers:

Although I personally don't see myself in FH3 anytime soon, it's cool to see the original club-spirit is still alive and well.

Best of luck, FH3 looks much more suited to what I, we, and others wanted from our race-games year(s) ago. 👍

Anyone interested in a lobby for today? It will probably end up being a test session.
---
I've also shared the police livery kit on my Storefront and a few police vehicles.

Looks fun! I recall joining you for this way back on GT5. Application sent. 👍
Got the next 2 days off from work so I can probably join you then. :)

Yeeep, way back in GT5. Fun times, gotta admit.
---
You are in.
Haha I was always the dude trying to flee in a riced-out Citroen C4. :lol:
Glad I made the cut. I do have a suggestion already: When the Gurkha LAPV is released in that Off-Road Forzathon event, should we use them in roadblocks, and have the HUMMERs try to aggressively take out the racers in the chase?

I do have a suggestion already: When the Gurkha LAPV is released in that Off-Road Forzathon event, should we use them in roadblocks, and have the HUMMERs try to aggressively take out the racers in the chase?
I like that proposal. When is that Forzathon event happening anyways? (I don't really participate in them too much.)

I like that proposal. When is that Forzathon event happening anyways? (I don't really participate in them too much.)
December 16th to the 19th. Simply win any 5 races in an Alumnicraft Class 10 Race Car to unlock the Gurkha in your garage.

I'll be able to make it, but I may be late. In the middle of a 50 lap cross-country race. On lap 27 at the moment, and I'm averaging 54 seconds per lap. I'll be there by 12:30 Central. 👍

It may only be me and you in the lobby if Toy doesn't show up so bring a cop car just in case.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back