• Forza Motorsport 7

• Project Cars 2

• All 3

• Gran Turismo Sport and Forza Motorsport 7

• Gran Turismo Sport and Project Cars 2

• Forza Motorsport 7 and Project Cars 2

• None - I don't like racing games

Results are only viewable after voting.
Can't answer at the moment. I'm already in the WMD program so PCars2 is already bought and paid for. I won't be getting an XBone so if I go the Forza route I'll have to do it via pc and I'm still on W7 and not looking to go W10 anytime soon. GTS I'm still on the fence. I've played every version of the game but I don't have a PS4 as of yet so I'd need that and the game but the only way that'll happen is if they online knocks it out of the park and so far I don't see that happening. The car and track list are both extremely unappealing as well. So no vote from me...yet.

I've had GT Sport Pre-ordered since before the delay and I also will be buying Forza 7 at some time for my Xbox also. Just need to get an External HDD for it.

I wasn't impressed with either Shift 2 or PCars 1 so I will not be buying PCars 2. Maybe when it becomes dirt cheap I'll consider it.

PCARS 2, for now. I mean, I like what FM7 is shaping up to be, but I couldn't get into the career mode of 6's. At all. And chances are, 7's is going to be the same.

And chances are, 7's is going to be the same.

They haven't gone too far into detail past the basics, but it's a completely new career mode. Whether it will be better or not is a question we hopefully won't have to wait long to find out.

PCARS 2, for now. I mean, I like what FM7 is shaping up to be, but I couldn't get into the career mode of 6's. At all. And chances are, 7's is going to be the same.

Based on previous Forza games, the career mode gets a major overhaul every odd numbered game:

Forza 1 and 2 - Race to level up and unlock more events and cars

Forza 3 and 4 - Season style career mode and Event List

Forza 5 and 6 - Cars divided into categories with a set of races for each

So it's very unlikely that Forza 7's is going to be anything like 6's.

I dont own an xbox anymore, and i dont plan to buy another xbox because of lack of exclusives and online membership. Ill stick with my playstation, not because im a fanboy or anything, its because the xbox is simply outclassed by PlayStation in terms of exclusives and affordability.

I'll be getting pCARS 2 first and FM7 at a later date when I get my PC built.

GT Sport only - I have a really long list of non-racing games to play and I can only really focus on one circuit-based racing sim. The track count of PC2, and car count of FM7 is enticing though, but GT has a special something that earns my pick.

A slim chance I'll be able to get the other two down the road. I will be getting Dirt Rally PC along DriveClub and recently picked up Assetto Corsa on the Steam summer sale for $14.99 (to finally see what all the praise is about) - so between those four games, I have enough racing for two or three years. And at that point T10/SMS will be looking at FM8/PC3.

PCars2 for PC and GTS for PS4.

I used to own an Xbox which I used 90% just for Forza, but I don't really need it given the other great racing game options available now.

I will get PCARS2. I am still a bit in doubt about when and if I am going to obtain Gran Turismo Sport. If PD manages to suprise me over the coming months I'll give it a go.

I don't have a gaming PC or an XBone. I have an Xbox 360 and Wii, but I didn't upgrade them because my kids have grown up and "grown out" of video games and become obsessed with their smart phones instead! I upgraded from PS3 / GT6 to PS4 / Project Cars 1 and love the game - so much better than GT6 in virtually every way that is of importance to me.

For me Gran Turismo is going in completely the wrong direction with its focus on E Sports in which I and my friends have zero interest. If it was GT7 and the premium car models were ported over and a bunch of historically significant cars were added I would have pre-ordered it even with the strong likelihood that sounds and AI will be poor in comparison with Project Cars, but GTS holds no interest.

I've tried the F1 games and didn't enjoy them - I like the direction they are going in now with the classic content, but for me it is not old enough - If they added pre-wing era F1 cars like the Lotus 49 and a personal favourite - the Gurney Eagle Weslake (which is in Forza) then I would buy the game.

I will be buying Project Cars 2 - the sounds, AI and (something important for me) the tactile effects for my Buttkicker and bass shakers are in a different league from GT and the classic / historic content is present and correct and expanded from PC1. I can't wait for September 22nd!

Already pre ordered PCars2 and GT Sport both for PS4 and probably will also buy Pcars2 for PC :dopey:
GT Sport the hard copy version and thinking to switch that to the PSN version.

I don't have an xbone and my PC isn't the best so prob just PCars and GTS.

I really liked PCars1 and look forward to improvements on an already good foundation... the question however with GTS is, which version to buy...

Pcars2 is going to be a yes for me.And since I am really thinking into getting involved with iRacing,GTS is gonna be a "maybe" and not on release.
Maybe I'll try F7 on pc,if the reviews are good enough.

GT Sport for me. Have pre ordered the digital deluxe edition. Really hoping it has a good single player campaign to it.

Don't get your hopes up too high about a single players campaign.(With that said) I wish GTS will give you what you expect.

Back