VT's Gallery || R35 GT-R & "Fugu Z"

The second shot from your first set (very clean distinction between fore- and background, lighting) and the fifth shot from the second set (colour balance, contrast) are my personal favourites. Definitely looking forward to more! 👍

Love the last two shots. Oh and that is where my Veyron got too. :P

GPR
Last shots on both posts are pretty nice. Liking those the most. 👍

NP
The second shot from your first set (very clean distinction between fore- and background, lighting) and the fifth shot from the second set (colour balance, contrast) are my personal favourites. Definitely looking forward to more! 👍

Great gallery start, all pics are pretty nice and I can say that 2nd and last 45,8 and the last Evo Gr. B photos are my faves.

Thank you all for taking time to view and give your input.

I must admit that I am getting very frustrated with my TV & monitor, because all of the pictures (from any game) look drastically different on my PC than my TV. They look great on my TV, but when exported to my PC they seem washed out and de-saturated. While on the TV the contrast, saturation and whatnot looks perfect. I've tried adjusting my TV settings many times, but it may also have to do with the angle that the TV is at (looks darker from below, looks brighter from above). I haven't touched my PC monitor settings since everyone's photos look great on here, but I haven't viewed them on my TV for comparison.

All in all, this problem is driving me to the point of not wanting to do photomode work. I always feel that I never or if ever, rarely, do get the shot that I want.
I am not de-valuing any of your comments/criticism, but the photos just aren't the best that they can be from me. I've felt with every photo that they just aren't up to par with everyone else's. They seem almost perfect until I view them on my PC...

Composition is another thing I need to work on...

/tiny mess of a rant

Some more photos.

The last two sets of photos have been fantastic. I'm especially fond of the use of light in pictures #2, #3 and #7 from this set.

While some photos might come off as slightly underexposed, this effect does add to the atmosphere when used correctly (this is portrayed very well in the aforementioned seventh shot, in my opinion).

With that being said, the RC F photo from your latest set looks stunning - I'm liking the contrast, lighting and amount of detail provided in the foreground. 👍

Fantastic set of photos - especially with regards to the individual compositions. While the exposure could be better in some cases (mainly shots #1, #2 and #4), my personal favourites are shots #5 and #6. Keep it up. 👍

NP
Fantastic set of photos - especially with regards to the individual compositions. While the exposure could be better in some cases (mainly shots #1, #2 and #4), my personal favourites are shots #5 and #6. Keep it up. 👍
Thank you :cheers:

I've been trying to experiment as much as I can with lighting, brightness, contrast, exposure and TV settings after being fed up with it. I was considering a new TV, but I haven't seen any with both HDMI and component (for my PS2) available. So looks like I'll be messing around with various settings for now.

Back