titleguy1's Gallery

• Thread starter titleguy1
  • 45 comments
United States
New York
Hey! This is where I'll dump all of my favorite pictures, whether or not they're scapes. Enjoy!

All photos are unedited unless otherwise stated.
Comments and criticism are greatly appreciated.

The French Connection

Oversteer

Crinale

Evolution

Evolved

Gr. 3^6

Mat-su-da

Last edited:
The location and car go together very well in this shot. While for the lighting it is like the finishing touch. Kind of like, how chefs garnish something they have been working on for a few hours. 👍

Anyway with those words out of the way. Would I come back to this gallery in the near future. Well if your other updates turn out like the first one, then of course I will return. :)

It's great to have yet another individual post their own GTS photos. Out of the first batch of pictures, the fourth one stands out the most to me. The camera angle was chosen very carefully while both lighting and sense of motion are portrayed very well. 👍

Let me do this chronologically...

The exposure and clarity of the first shot from this set definitely makes it stand out to me and - as @NBDESIGNZ mentioned - the close-up shot of the LC 500 (picture #3) looks really, really good.

Additionally, the second shot from this set definitely looks the most realistic to me out of the bunch and gives off a very relaxed vibe.

Last but not least, the fourth Jaguar shot looks fantastic due to the lighting, contrast and overall composition and marks my personal favourite out of the group of photos. 👍

I'm really digging the lighting in the last three shots - it adds so much to the overall look. Fantastic set in general. 👍

Add me in game so I can get your link and like and re post my favourites of yours and Check out my liveries and photos #aezeus for a link to the gallery, Like and repost to share it with others, leave a comment and I'll return the time and appreciation for GT Art because as some or maybe most of us know, it takes a long time sometimes

The Mustang and the Golden Gate Bridge works really well. The background for the Charger and Viper could have been better, haha.

The third shot from this set looks amazing (sense of motion, composition, colour balance). I'm also really digging the warm tones of the first photo from your latest set. 👍

Latest Posts

Back