AI Driver Names Thread

• Thread starter tankuroded
  • 36 comments
I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you a man who can trace his lineage back beyond Japanese Empress Go-Sakuramachi.

He has been known to remodel train stations on his Polyphony lunch breaks in Tokyo, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. And he has translated ethnic slurs for refugees.

And so, without further gilding the lily, and with no more ado, I give to you the one, the only, Kazunori 'Kaz' Yamauchi.

Raced on GT Sport mode with GuyWithTash yesterday, Which made me chuckle.

Online name but still a good one !

Last edited:
Had a race with Yoko Ono. :boggled:
I finished last.

Gran Turismo™SPORT_20171027151259.jpg

I have the pride, the privilege, nay, the pleasure of introducing to you a man who can trace his lineage back beyond Japanese Empress Go-Sakuramachi.

He has been known to remodel train stations on his Polyphony lunch breaks in Tokyo, making them more efficient in the area of heat retention. And he has translated ethnic slurs for refugees.

And so, without further gilding the lily, and with no more ado, I give to you the one, the only, Kazunori 'Kaz' Yamauchi.

He was one of my B-Bobs back in GT5 :lol:

Bumped again, one day I raced with an AI with the names B. Robbins and M. Schuhmacher, on Goodwood and Sardegna Road Course, respectively.

Latest Posts

Back