Sport Mode Qualifying Time Not Updating

• Thread starter swillisam
  • 42 comments
United Kingdom
United Kingdom
swillisam
My qualifying times are not updating. I beat my records but the times never change. I’ve tried qualifying with and without a race entry but it doesn’t change. It was a slow banker qualifying lap which means I’m always at the bank which is killing my racing getting crashed into. What am I missing or is this a bug?

Yes. Did six races without a quali time. One was even with only one timed person. All you can do is expect mostly orange arows

Same happens with me and I'm frustrated.
I've been improving my records but no matter what i start last and i get 9th maximum. I'm not playing again untill it's fixed. I'm losing it ARRRgh.

This is seriously affecting my SR rating too - means fast and slow drivers all get mixed together, which turns into an absolute ****show of bumper cars.

Today I don’t have the qualifying issue.

Going from playing dodgem cars to finishing in the top 3 frequently and setting pole positions. So much better!

I experienced the same issue of not registering my times. Not in SportMode but in the 'learn the track' lessons. Each track and sector gold times and I get the rewards and at the end the car. Times are not logged and every couple of minutes network errors. If you go back into the challenge your previous time is still not shownbut you see you already achieved gold.

The same glitch is still happening to me now.

I guess it's time to go plummet my Driver and Sportsmanship Rating now.

Same for me. Mostly daily races have me at --/--/-- and at the back of the grid. The whole group seems to have similar lap times to me, so *some* matchmaking is working.

Same for me. Mostly daily races have me at --/--/-- and at the back of the grid. The whole group seems to have similar lap times to me, so *some* matchmaking is working.

Same here, I’ve never been higher than 20th on the grid even though my times are faster

Must be a bug. Instead of qualifying on a 0:52 for Suzuka I qualify on a 1:07 and start around 15th argh

0:52.000? Thats really good. Does it matter which car you select? Also what driving options are you using? I currently have everything off except weak ABS. Cant decide if I should turn some level of traction control on.

Its updated yesterdays times but not live updating. So if you get a better time right now, it may be worth something tomorrow when it fixes again. :(

Had problems with this yesterday. I set a 53.7 on Suzuka East but it reverted back to a time of 55.1 and I had to start 15th. On Northern Isle, no time was recorded.

Same here, time still not updating in sport mode. Did 53,7 on suzuka and reverted back to 54,9... what the hell are they doing? Talking about fair-play and great racing... for now it's a stock car game...

I'm having the same problem but its also with my beta times in the license. I cant get the new ones to save over the old beta times.

Back