370Z & GT-R Academy(0 miles), Tickets, all (S)Cars & Gears!

Hello!!
I have 2001 birthday ticket, and Blue Integra Touring
Would like: Lutecia Cup car, #33 Black
Any interest sir?

@Rayzah: on the BD ticket, yes.

& @all: i'll go now through all of your posts & set up the trades in the order as you posted here. Slotting for now only the ticket offers.

No hurry. I'll try to put everyone in till my trade calendar is full. :)

Ford Ford GT '05 (Midnight Blue Clearcoat Metallic) for Nissan mm-R Cup Car '01 (#23 Green)
Thanks to MarcosChelas for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍

Hey I'm interested in one of your 370Z GT-Academy's, what do you want for one, I can get any birthday ticket, and also I recently got a Corvette C2 Z06, but I don't know of it's rare or not. Just tell me what you may want and I'll see if I have it. Thanks :D

Last edited:
Ticket 2006 for Renaultsport Lutecia Renault Sport Trophy Race Car ‘00 (#05 Red)
Thanks to c0485sanchez for the smooth trade. :dopey:👍

Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack '71

Amber Sherwood Metallic
April Green Metallic
Autumn Bronze Metallic
Bahama Yellow
Burnished Red Metallic
Curious Yellow
Evening Blue Metallic
Formal Black
Glacial Blue Metallic
Gold Leaf Metallic
In-Violet Metallic
Light Gold
Mood Indigo Metallic
Rallye Red
Sandalwood Beige
Sassy Grass Green
Sherwood Green Metallic
Slate Gray Metallic
Spinnaker White
Snow White
Tahitian Walnut Metallic
Tawny Gold Metallic
Tor-Red
True Blue Metallic
Tunisian Tan Metallic
Winchester Gray Metallic

I have a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack in Evening Blue Metallic. Zero switches although it has mileage because it was from the UCD. I was hoping for one of your 370Z GT Academy cars? Is that alright with you?

Last edited:
I have a Plymouth Cuda 440 Six Pack in Evening Blue Metallic. Zero switches although it has mileage because it was from the UCD. I was hoping for one of your 370Z GT Academy cars? Is that alright with you?

Currently only interested on ticket trades. Sorry. :guilty:

Question,

do you have the dark metal grey and superblack GTA GTR's?

If so, what do you want for them?

Currently not available in these both colors. Currently only interested on ticket trades. Sorry. :guilty:

I have some tickets you want. I'm looking for the Nissan 370Z collection.
Can you plan it into your scedule? I'm free from 1 Juli

THX

I will send BDT 2002, 2001, 1997 and 1995

Last edited:
I Have All Of The Level Tickets And Matte Paints And Color Shift Paints And These Birthday Tickets 67 71 98 2009 and 2010. i'll give you 2 of something i have for a 2004 Birthday Ticket.

1x 1994 5 July for

Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 Vibrant Red

Let me know if it's ok

WW

Last edited:
I have a '71 '54, and '87 bday ticket for
the GTA 370z in Blade silver, Titanium Gray, and Vibrant Red

Last edited:
I offer:
Chevy Camaro SS '69 in Champagne Gold Metallic 87,495,0 km, no changes
Chevy Camaro SS '69 in Azure Turquoise Metallic 54.052,0 km, no changes
1973 Ticket

for
Level 23 ticket
370z Academy Version in black
1986 Ticket

Free all days except on 05 July.

Are you interested?

I speak German.

Last edited:
01/Jul: Webwolf (Webwolf) - BD Ticket 2002 for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Blade Silver (M)
02/Jul: Webwolf (Webwolf) - BD Ticket 2001 for Nissan 370Z Tuned Car (GT Academy Version) '08 Diamond Black (P)
03/Jul: Webwolf (Webwolf) - BD Ticket 1997 for Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Ultimate Opal Black (RP)
04/Jul: Webwolf (Webwolf) - BD Ticket 1995 for Nissan GT-R SpecV (GT Academy Version) '09 - Vibrant Red (C)

Thanks to Webwolf for the smooth trades. :dopey:👍

I have every single birthday ticket. I'm collecting Renaultsport trophy cars (both Clio and Lutecia) which I see that you have nearly all of them. PM me if you're interested :)

I can trade from the 12th

I have the following tickets 1954,1958,1963,1969,1976,1981,1987. I would take 1 370z gt academy per ticket( have black already) or the following tickets 2004,1996,1985,1980 or level 5,9 and 12 tickets

I have the Citroen 2CV Type A '54 in Gris Bleu (0/0) to trade for a 370Z Gt Academy in black. I am available every day except July 9th.

Last edited:
So, my trade buddy for today & tomorrow had to cancel our trades. :rolleyes:

If anyone is up for a ticket trade right now (offer me any BD ticket from my wanted list & ignore my trade calendar, it's not fix), then let me know.

My trade for tomorrow could go to doobieduck, but it's not confirmed yet.

Thanks. :)👍

Back