Alsace - Village

:: Open to All GTPlanet Registry Members ::

:: Members are not obligated to take part ::

Overview (How Does This Work?):
  • You must be part of our registry to participate
  • These are Time Trial Events, we have Online Races here
  • Set the game up according to the event, car and track details below
  • Save Your BEST LAP replay before exiting your session
  • Be sure and run at least 10 extra seconds after setting your fast lap. If you exit right away, your time stamp may not show up in your replay.
  • Report your split times in here, so you can compare your pace to other racers, without revealing the full lap time
  • Our leaderboard shows how you stack up during the week, before the deadline
  • Submit your lap via PM to our Fetchbot, before the event deadline
  • On deadline day, we will publish the results in our leaderboard and in a thread in this section
  • Identified replays will be checked by your fellow participants to be sure you meet the event regulations

Race Details:
  • Mode: Arcade Mode > Time Trial
  • Track: Alsace - Village
  • Car Type: Garage Car
  • Make: Ford
  • Model: Mustang Rally Car
  • Max Power HP: 549 (Stock)
  • Weight: 3042 lbs / 1380 kg (stock)
Driving Options:
  • Transmission: Auto or Manual
  • Tires: Racing Hard (front and rear)
  • Driving Line, Cones, Markers: Optional
  • Traction Control | ASM | ABS: Optional
  • Brake Balance: Optional
  • Countersteering Assist: Prohibited
  • Tuning: Some Tuning Allowed: Power and weight are to be stock. You may adjust Suspension, Aerodynamics, LSD for front and rear and Transmission only.
  • In-Race Multi-Function Display (MFD) Functions: Optional
  • Custom Wheels: Allowed
  • Paint and Racing #: Livery editor allowed
Course Settings:
  • Time: Optional

full

Standard Clean OLR Rules (These Apply to ALL Events):
  • The event MUST be run using your registered PSN account
  • The use of the clutch is strictly prohibited.
  • Use of the Handbrake is Prohibited.
  • No Contact with walls or other objects. Any contact with walls, no matter how minor, will result in a DQ
  • At Least 2 Tires must be in contact with track at all times.
    • In situations where contact with the track is not possible because tires are airborne (above the ground), then the run is only legal if at least two tires in-line would have made contact with the track if the car were not airborne.
    • If track contact cannot be 100% determined, then consider it dirty.
  • Rumble/ripple strips are part of the track.
  • No contact with walls or objects, visible or invisible
  • If you're not 100% sure that your lap is clean, then consider it dirty
  • No hybrids
  • No cheating of any kind,these are relaxed races and we are experienced racers, we know what times can be done,and we can read your mind. We will know.
  • Nothing that goes against the spirit of the rules.
Race Specifics (Rules for This Specific Event):
  • Blue and Yellow Rumble Strips and Tarmac are Track Surface. No other surfaces are track.
Steward's Comments:

Another new track and this time in the picturesque setting of Alsace village which is close to the borders of Germany. This fictitious circuit has become a favourite of mine with it's multiple elevation changes and deceptively tricky corners that need some careful attention to driving lines to get the most out of the track.

From the whole of the WRS team we wish you a very happy new year along with our hopes that it brings you all you wish for.

Viewing your T1 & T2 Sector Times:
  • You need to make sure you save the 'Save Best Lap Replay' (ghost replay), not the 'Save Replay' (See pic below)
  • To view your best lap replay, go to 'My Library' and watch the replay from there using the 'Replays' option.
  • While viewing your Replay, enter the live timing screen to view your sector 1 and sector 2 splits. You will need to do this after your car has passed the second split location.
  • Simply post the splits that are shown in the live timing screen, and our Fetchbot will parse them and add them together for your total sector time.
  • When saving your fastest lap replay please ensure that you watch the replay to the end and that it displays your full lap time. Any replays submitted that do not show the posted lap time will result in a DQ.
(Best Lap Replay Save)

full

Thread rules:
The following information cannot be discussed in this thread (they can, however, be discussed on Skype or via other private IM service.):
  • Total Lap Time
  • Any information which can be used to infer your total laptime
  • If you choose to Share your Best-Lap Replay via GT Sport before the deadline, expect the full lap time to be public, regardless of whether you've only shared with Friends or Public.
The following information can be discussed in this thread :
  • The first 2 sectors: T1 and T2 times
  • Any settings discussion

full

Submission:
All submissions must be sent by PM (Subject title: GTP_WRS Week 6 Submission ) to (WRSFetchbot):
  • Please submit your FULL LAP TIME in the following format on a single line:
    Time: X:XX.XXX
    (Example-) 1:10.100
  • You will get an automated response within 15min, letting you know whether your submission was accepted, or if you had an error.
  • For those of you who were used to submitting replays on GT6, we no longer have the ability to export the files.
  • If you have an error, don't panic. Just review the instructions for submission and submit again. If you are having trouble and cannot figure it out, please post your question in the race thread.
  • Users can ask the bot for the current submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Get Entry" and any text in the body.
  • Users can delete their submitted time by sending a message with the Subject: "GTP_WRS Week XX Remove Entry" and any text in the body.
  • If you want to submit multiple times in the week that is still not a problem. Just reply to the conversation with your new time. Fetchy always uses the last submitted time as the final one.
  • The deadline is Monday, January 8th 11:59pm GMT
  • If you are unsure of the deadline try this site
Why Use GMT?:

GMT is World Time and the basis of every world time zone which sets the time of day and is at the centre of the time zone map. GMT sets current time or official time around the globe. Most time changes are measured by GMT. Although GMT has been replaced by atomic time (UTC) it is still widely regarded as the correct time for every international time zone.

Replay Checking:

• Division winners and overperformers will be required to submit a replay via GT Sport Share function for verification AFTER Unofficial Results have been posted.
  • Participants will be expected to check each others' replays for cleanliness, for replays marked in the Results thread as (Check Needed)
  • Video/Youtube/Twitch replays are not accepted as a form of verification
full

Good luck, :gtplanet:
OLR Team

Last edited:

Initial splits after first 10 km (2 laps :D ) Just to become purple in all for a couple of minutes :P

Well, driving this Ford is quite easy, but brakes definitely need to be changed! :crazy: going to work on livery now, and then on the setup.

Has someone actually looked at the leaderboard for this one, all I see is there are no times posted and it has the cape ring track showing, @EDK

Alsace is an Awesome track! as Steven says it pretty much has everything 👍 Here's some early splits with lots to come off...

Here's a quick set up I threw on it that feels not bad, I only adjusted the final on the gears.. It will be tweaked some more tomorrow

Nice combo this one :cheers:

It's too bad I can't gift cars. That's all I seemed to get as prize and daily rewards when I first got this game.
The roulette game wheel isn't smart enough to look at your garage and make sure it doesn't give you something you already have. I've got several models of cars which I have 3 to 5 sitting their. You can't even sell them, lol. Going back aways but you used to be able to sell car from your garage to your mates.
Different subject:
Is it me or is that a map for the it RING in GT6 displayed on the leader board at the moment, lol
:dunce:

Happy New year everyone!!! :gtpflag:

I can’t wait to give this a go, but first I need to earn myself 200k so I can buy the car!

You probably have this sorted anyway but running the new career mode will get you there quickly. I was running a car that was 2 under spec e.g. N100 in a N300 and winning easily and getting something like 50% bonus plus if you can get a clean race you get even more.

Edit: If anyone wants a recommendation for some easy credits...

4WD Challenge Race 1 (BB raceway)
Audi TT with the following spec
Power = 80%
Weight Red 95% - this with the power gets the car to N.200
Custom Transmission with speed set to lowest
Everything else is stock

6 minutes of relative boredom nets you 84,000 (includes 50% clean bonus and 40% Handicap bonus)

Last edited:
You probably have this sorted anyway but running the new career mode will get you there quickly. I was running a car that was 2 under spec e.g. N100 in a N300 and winning easily and getting something like 50% bonus plus if you can get a clean race you get even more.

Cheers mate! I’ve already sorted it doing some of the circuit experience but that handy to know for the future:tup:

It's too bad I can't gift cars. That's all I seemed to get as prize and daily rewards when I first got this game.

It’s Sod’s law that the rally version is the only Mustang I didn’t have

Using @Mr P 's awesome tune with a slight tweak as I was still struggling with the under-steer so ran Torque Dist at 40-60 which was better in some bits and worse in others but overall gave me a bit of a margin at the line. Think this is going to be the story for this week, finding a compromise that works overall.

Considering I’m still learning this track I’m pleased with these times after my first ten laps

Once I get it memorised & find the braking points I’m certain I’ll be far more competitive. I already gained loads of time switching from the standard setup to @MR P’s

So not purple for me at all :D NP

Okay, here is my ride, very simple this time
4837437816778523652_0.jpg

Not fully concentrated yet after midnight, so I try previous combo first before fully concentrate on this one.

Just had a 7 lap try with all stock setting, other than TC-0.. so more speed to come.. looks like a really fun combo with this car and great track..

Latest Posts

Back