The Sport Mode Spotted Thread

• Thread starter Voodoovaj
  • 259 comments
Canada
London, Ontario
voodoovaj
I thought it might be fun to post screenshots of sport mode races when you see a forum member that you recognize. Here's the rules.

1 - Sport mode. No online lobbies because that's easy to meet up. It has to be by chance.
2 - A picture of you and the person you spotted.
3 - Let everyone know who you saw, what they were driving, and what you were driving.

Today, I saw @Nando deBem driving a Z4. That's me in the GTR. I got punted in turn one and had to make my way back through the back. Good to see you Nando!

6196954264301994520_0.jpg

I've seen one player with a GTP in his name so far but I can't remember who it was :boggled:

lol photos or it didn't happen, I saw zzzPT in a race a while back, I only noticed after seeing his rum bum livery in the top 2 at the race start intro

is it possible for me to creat a new account here... or would I have to do it on the PS4.
CleanLX here... HuddyBob in GTSport...
What is the best way for me to correct this?

@Voodoovaj we had a good race the other night, I was driving the Gr.4 Aston with a Texaco livery (Facebook logo on the rear bumper, you likely remember than as you were having a tough time getting by)... we took runs/lines at one another for a couple laps, even came out of the pits together and ensued for a couple more... we touched a couple times, neither lost any ground on account of it and there was no meanness... in the end you got me...and drove off... grrr...
Good racing.

Last edited:
Ive seen allot of users on track. The online community is not that big i feel like i am mostly racing the same people. Usually recognize half the field by their names.

I've had that happen a few times. It really changes the race knowing who your battling with :D

lol photos or it didn't happen, I saw zzzPT in a race a while back, I only noticed after seeing his rum bum livery in the top 2 at the race start intro

I saw him too; safe to say he was leading the way whilst I was trying to salvage what I could in the mid-pack :P @zzz_pt

Hehe I've seen you too Jamie. Not sure if I remember @JacksHerer. But one thing I know: despite my livery being shared, I never saw anyone using any of my liveries. :D I guess that's a good thing haha.

ps: nice thread theme

is it possible for me to creat a new account here... or would I have to do it on the PS4.
CleanLX here... HuddyBob in GTSport...
What is the best way for me to correct this?

@Voodoovaj we had a good race the other night, I was driving the Gr.4 Aston with a Texaco livery (Facebook logo on the rear bumper, you likely remember than as you were having a tough time getting by)... we took runs/lines at one another for a couple laps, even came out of the pits together and ensued for a couple more... we touched a couple times, neither lost any ground on account of it and there was no meanness... in the end you got me...and drove off... grrr...
Good racing.

That sounds about right :D

I would just put your PSN username in a signature here. That's the easiest.

Ive seen allot of users on track. The online community is not that big i feel like i am mostly racing the same people. Usually recognize half the field by their names.

I think I was in Gr4 Suzuka with you yesterday. You running Audi TT and winning? I was starting near the back and finishing mid pack so you wouldn't have seen me lol.

I think I was in Gr4 Suzuka with you yesterday. You running Audi TT and winning? I was starting near the back and finishing mid pack so you wouldn't have seen me lol.
Yeah i ran the TT at Suzuka yesterday. Didnt win though unfortunatly as i was struggling a bit figuring out the fuel consumption on the go as the no stop seemed the way to go. Got a pole and two podiums though.

Yeah i ran the TT at Suzuka yesterday. Didnt win though unfortunatly as i was struggling a bit figuring out the fuel consumption on the go as the no stop seemed the way to go. Got a pole and two podiums though.

I was doing map 1 the whole race and x1 stop at the end of lap 4 even though the 458 is good on tyres and fuel. Quick splash and new boots seemed to be best for me.

Hope to see you on track again, although I'm teetering on the brink of dropping back to DR:B.

I was doing map 1 the whole race and x1 stop at the end of lap 4 even though the 458 is good on tyres and fuel. Quick splash and new boots seemed to be best for me.

Hope to see you on track again, although I'm teetering on the brink of dropping back to DR:B.
I had to run map 2 almost the entire race to make it without a stop and have a shot at the win, learned that the hard way by pittin the first race dropping back, and loosing the lead the second race when i had to go all the way to map 5-6 the last 2 laps to get to the finish with 0.1 left lol. One race i started third, second made a mistake and i passed him and gained about 2,5 seconds on him. My gap to the lead was pretty constant increasing maybe 1 or 2 tenths a lap but third started catching up quite fast to a point i figured he must not be saving his fuel. When he caught up i didnt defend hoping he would burn his fuel to catch the lead and start battling and bring me back in play for the win. He couldnt catch the lead unfortunately but he did ran out of fuel the last lap and i still regained 2nd. I like the races where a pitstop is the preffered strategy better though.

I see your PSN is slightly different then your GTP name, ill keep an eye out on track next time.

I had to run map 2 almost the entire race to make it without a stop and have a shot at the win, learned that the hard way by pittin the first race dropping back, and loosing the lead the second race when i had to go all the way to map 5-6 the last 2 laps to get to the finish with 0.1 left lol. One race i started third, second made a mistake and i passed him and gained about 2,5 seconds on him. My gap to the lead was pretty constant increasing maybe 1 or 2 tenths a lap but third started catching up quite fast to a point i figured he must not be saving his fuel. When he caught up i didnt defend hoping he would burn his fuel to catch the lead and start battling and bring me back in play for the win. He couldnt catch the lead unfortunately but he did ran out of fuel the last lap and i still regained 2nd. I like the races where a pitstop is the preffered strategy better though.

I see your PSN is slightly different then your GTP name, ill keep an eye out on track next time.

I was unsure how my tyres would be with no stop. Yeah, hopefully get matched again, and hopefully I'll be more competitive and actually race you lol.

Last edited:
Strange, your version of my car has different wheels than my version of it.

Did you happen to catch the nastiness I had with the other driver?

I spotted @BigDawg_1281 again! We cut through the field like butter!!

4908995132976529416_0.jpg

I saw the one in the 2nd race.

Yeah we did, that was fun. Started 11 and 12, finished 4 and 5.

Screenshot_20180110-164713.png

I hate you had to go to fuel map 6. I was hoping for a drag race to the checkered.

Screenshot_20180110-164743.png

Yeah, mine looks the same. Strange that your's is different

Had this in a online lobby with a friend with my livery. All my Mine's liveries have black rims.... when i raced him it had silver rims. Strange.

On Topic, unfortunately i haven't seen any GTP members i reconised yet.

Back