Gt toy cars

United Kingdom
London
And-War
Anyone seen these gt cars before?

Not sure they were sold in Europe or North America. Screenshot_20181229_121012_com.ebay.mobile.jpg
Screenshot_20181229_121012_com.ebay.mobile.jpg

I have seen the Hot Wheels brand gran turismo decaled cars but I haven't seen the ones you pictured here in the USA and I'm always looking at toys for the grand kids. I'll be looking for them thanks for the heads up.

@Famine what a nice friendly reply from an admin. And I see you even managed to write a book.

Haha Famine response cracks me up happy holidays every one I'll send photos of wen I get back home as I'll have them by then hopefully if anyone gets them before pics would be great.

I didn’t know about these, must have missed the original article too when it was first posted...

Just got myself the Alpine (in both blue and black) and the Mitsubishi phev :) Don’t really care for the others...
Can you share pics also what country are you in

One came in today, it was supposed to be the blue Alpine, but I was send a dark blue Nissan 2020 instead... the seller doesn’t accept returns and isn’t responding to emails, but I don’t really mind, it’s a nice car anyway and was relatively cheap... so I ordered another from a different seller.

Overall the quality and detail on it is pretty amazing for it’s small size, I was really impressed.

I will add a picture when I’ve got some better lighting tomorrow.

One came in today, it was supposed to be the blue Alpine, but I was send a dark blue Nissan 2020 instead... the seller doesn’t accept returns and isn’t responding to emails, but I don’t really mind, it’s a nice car anyway and was relatively cheap... so I ordered another from a different seller.

Overall the quality and detail on it is pretty amazing for it’s small size, I was really impressed.

Can you dm me your sellers name on ebay just so I do not order from him thanks

I will add a picture when I’ve got some better lighting tomorrow.

Damn

Im in love with the VGT cars. I got to get some of those.

So cool, thanks for posting the find. Now I gotta have it lol

I just ordered a shipment from the US of 12 of the 1:64 GT3-styled race cars that Hot Wheels produce. In the order I added the Ford GT LM and the Renault RS-01 from the Gran Turismo line. The package just cleared customs so I'll definitely be posting pictures of the two here once they arrive.

I've seen those before, the HW and Majorette models. The VGT ones from Majorette are pretty neat, especially the Alpine :drool: but, what pisses me off among these is that the HW lineup supposedly has a Gallardo Super Leggera. I saw that and I was like "b:censored: where??? In which GT game and reality did the Gallardo Super Leggera ever feature in???" :irked::mad::grumpy::banghead:

I've seen those before, the HW and Majorette models. The VGT ones from Majorette are pretty neat, especially the Alpine :drool: but, what pisses me off among these is that the HW lineup supposedly has a Gallardo Super Leggera. I saw that and I was like "b:censored: where??? In which GT game and reality did the Gallardo Super Leggera ever feature in???" :irked::mad::grumpy::banghead:

The Superleggera hasn’t been in a Gran Turismo, but I believe GT5 and (maybe) GT6 allowed you to put Superleggera-style aero parts on the Gallardo LP560-4. Perhaps this is what the car is meant to represent.

Hotwheels also did a Corvette C7.R in their last "premium" line which hasn't officially been in Gran Turismo either.

I have most of the Hotwheels collection excluding the premium cars. I just need to get the Gran Turismo R34 from the latest run to complete that collection.

I always thought the inclusion of the Superleggera was PD's clever way of teasing a future addition to the GT6 lineup. Until, you know, GT6 died.:boggled:

I've seen Merc VGT decal models, which is far beyond the classification of toys.

Ah, also Bugatti VGTs. Several ten thousand RMBs, which is over $300.

Back