2019 Formula One World ChampionshipFormula 1 

• Thread starter mustafur
  • 197 comments
Australia
Western Sydney
mustafur
Since no one is making a thread for every weekend better to just have one for the Whole season, if you want to add information to the OP feel free Mods but as it stands there is no Topic on the Chinese GP and Qualifying has already finished.

Each season has been dwindling for people in the threads so it's better to just have one.

Watching F1 in the modern era is like viewing a steamroller parade. One thread is more than enough.

he oversteered a bit but, was back in control before he hit the mclarens. couldve moved inside a bit

How will Vettel throw this race away? Place your bets folks!

Edit: **** right off Ferrari.

At this point I don't know who's the biggest joke between Ferrari and Williams.

Celebrating 40+ years of team orders, well done.

Wishing I could watch the English commentary instead of these dull Dutch ones..

And those Ferrari team orders, i don’t understand why they keep favoring Vettel:confused:

Ferrari's thought process of a clear 1-2 driver doesn't work when your drivers are equal on pace and talent whilst also having positions to lose.

They need to realise it's not 2004 anymore where they can do anything and dominate championships.

Not sure I can remember a race were a driver has been more screwed by his own team than Leclerc has been by Ferrari in this race. It's shocking!

Austria 2002. Or Perry McCarthy's "season" at Andrea Moda in 1992.

It's not even helpful in this case, Bottas is running away from Vettel.

I'm Surprised that they are treating Leclerc the exact same as Raikkonen, given everything we have seen so far he is identical to Vettel in Pace and will likely surpass Vettel in Speed soon.

Had they not Screwed over Leclerc both would of likely been ahead of Verstappen now.

Come on guys.. Vettel was clearly faster ( in the DRS for almost all the laps behind Lecrerc) and was the one being slowed down. Ferrari made the decision to not let their drivers fight and risk more points for the team and I believe it was the right thing to do. Leclerc was told to drive faster but still was not able to break DRS.

Back