4.2l V8...?

• Thread starter Majarvis
  • 8 comments
The closest to that is the Mercedes CLK Touring Car with a 4.0L V8.

The Audi RS6 is a great car though, I just saw one yesterday on the street for the first time.

How do you figure? I'm the biggest Z06 fan among my friends, but even I know that on a twisty track, that 450 hp twin-turbocharged 4.2L V8 with quattro all-wheel drive RS6 would be able to beat a Z06.

If you dont care about the displacent too much, the V8 out of the V8 Vantage is twin supercharged :D Its a 5.3L engine tho. But thats about the closest you can get to an actual twin turbo V8 in the game. Im usin this engine in a mock RS6 hybrid im working on. So far w/ just the vantage engine, stage 1 turbo upgrade, skyline R34 T8 tires (wanted some larger tires on it), racing trans from the vantage, and increased down force of .86/1.00 (nothing too radical) It runs a 12.2 in the 400m, and thats only w/ 488hp. everything else on it is stock so far...it launches HARD off the line, holy crap..haha..on the stock suspenion the back end just DROPS as soon as that thing gets moving. It should be quite a car once i spruce the rest of her up

Back