43 cars, a superoval and a mad man:

• Thread starter -Fred-
  • 28 comments
Originally posted by   
i somehow think PR caused that accident ;)

you thought correctly. rammed the guy in 1st place (was 2nd at that moment) and the whole pack rammed into him. i got lucky and didn't get hit too much...

these Nascar games are a blast, only for that! :lol:

:lol: ohh, geez, what :lol: version of nascar was that :lol: 42 cars :lol: a big crash ahhhh *wipes tears off eyes from laughter*

that's good old Nascar 4, made by Papyrus/Sierra... don't know if it's even for sale outside North America... :confused:

good game if you enjoy doing things like that!

Now that has to be the biggest pile up ive ever seen in a computer game. Ive only managed a 10 car pile up on the first corner at monza on Toca.

Yup - that would be bigger than my accident on pole that took out the entire 33 car field in Indianapolis 500 on my Amiga.

They are available in Europe - And consequently suck.

All NASCAR is - is turning left. Watch TOCA chrissakes.

Good smash up btw.

Originally posted by PunkRock

you thought correctly. rammed the guy in 1st place (was 2nd at that moment) and the whole pack rammed into him. i got lucky and didn't get hit too much...

these Nascar games are a blast, only for that! :lol:

So ... you bumpped the first place car ... caused a 43 car pile up ... and somehow ended up fairly unscathed? Have you considered driving for a NASCar team? They could use that kind of entertainment on the track. And if you could drive your car to the finish, it would be worth pulling that off occationally.

~LoudMusic

:lol:
Punk at Nascar!
maybe they could make a V8 750bhp integra just for him!
So he could crash like that :reallyodd
Just think of the sponsorship!

if you think that thats the only thing to do with a NASCAR game try haulin your arse around martensville w/2003 version. with a steering wheel and pedals (bet you couldnt grab your arse with both hands) :lol:

I don't want to sound like one-upmanship, but thought this pic would merit a laugh as well. Not quite the body count of PunkRock's, but jaw dropping in it's own right.

[Excerpt]
-----------------------------
I am the green car. I took the black car out on the previous lap and he set himself up across the track. I aimed for his back left and this is what happened. It was a beautiful shot.
-----------------------------
[end excerpt]

AO

Attachments

• hes_back.jpg
    hes_back.jpg
    38.3 KB · Views: 49
Originally posted by TVRKing
WTF!?:lol:

Oh my god!

You and Punkrock need to be on the same team. You`d (literaly) destroy the competition. Although I have no idea how you got the cars to fly so high up in the air?

how the hell did you get that crash AO :lol: that must be like 30 metres up!

Back