**440cuda's Gallery - UPDATED 5/12/06 MORIWAKI CBR600 NIGHT RIDE & DRIFT!!**

ttbanner0wj.jpg

Welcome to my new Tourist Trophy gallery. I appreciate you being here, and please let me know how you feel about the updates. Enjoy your stay.

thanks matt and gboss. i guess i gotta try and drift bikes now too, ppl just expect it. and the number i was gonna choose was 3, taking into consideration my redneck heritage, you can imagine why. (go earnhardt!). But since its 5-99 (and 1), i chose 69 for comical purposes.

**Aprilia RSV 1000 - Autumn Ring**
I know you guys might miss the drifting of my gt4 gallery, and let me assure you, its coming back. I have been spending some time learning to drift these bikes this past weekend, though there is just a taste of drift in this update, the future updates will be full of 2 wheel dorifto.

apriliarsv1000banner0xu.jpg

apriliarsv1000big17or.jpg

apriliarsv1000big22hr.jpg

apriliarsv1000big34zz.jpg

apriliarsv1000big44rs.jpg

Lemme know what ya think:)

Cool pics....such a sweet bike I want one sooo bad ( in RL)...but Im not an experianced rider so thats too much bike to start on.:)

great shots! my favorite of the RSV shots are the 5th, 6th and 10th thumbnails,

and with the CBR they are the 2nd, 4th and 6th thumbnails, top shots, keep it up 👍

@jake- thanks man, i see you like the shots of the side of the bike, they are nice, but its hard to keep the jaggies off of them, *soften brush*.

@empty- yeah, i thought it came out allright, but still not the perfect setting, plmatt does the same type of thing, but he is way better at knowing what shots to do it on.

wooo! looks like you got some flyin' fingers of fury to keep the bike going like stink on the ring. nice update :sly:👍

from now on, i can promise atleast some drift pics in my updates, so here is the first, this beast of a machine, god i wish you could here it. its a damn harley.

vmaxrmbig18js.jpg

vmaxrmbig24ne.jpg

vmaxrmbig32in.jpg

lemme know what ya think!

i'll try it sometime, but i did this because its how i kicked the ass out on my dirtbike, if you put a foot down, you suck. so yeah, thats why i did this, but i guess if i took my dr-z to motegi or somethin, it would be sweet.

The drifting bike pictures look INSANE!!! Great job on them, the last big one is the best for me. :tupo:

Can you actualy drift and don't fall off from the bike? :scared:

:cheers:

@empty- i dont think it loses something on 2 wheels, it loses something on a race bike though, i have some rsv drift pics i didnt post, that look absolutely awesome, so expect some unique drift shots here soon.

@ekpl9mattgtimkthree- 'tis fun, so long as ya dont highside.

@vr6- good, cuz that bike is freakin crazy, i love when ya get on the throttle, and you here it roar, and the ass jumps up, its great.

@ mprata- Yes, the major thing is to get the drift started with the front brake, then control it with throttle pumps, but i did lowside on one of these pics, the fifth thumb was a lowside, all of the others are legitamate drifts. About the last pic, it was my seond attempt at blurring the BG, thanks man.

Thanks everybody!:)

sorry i was gone so long, and thanks for the comments, i have to reply to all of your galleries 2morrow cuz my dad is going to kill me if he hears me typing, so i am typing soft right now.

I am very content with the way these pics turned out, so let me know how you guys feel about them, the r6 at the coast.

r6banner6wd.jpg

r6big12lz.jpg

r6big27rc.jpg

r6big39gb.jpg

r6big41fq.jpg

Lemme know what ya think, thank you.:) :sly:

Bonus:Wallpaper

Not all the pics seem like they are in focus. Try and post up some pics next time with the bike in focus and with less speed in the pics... All of them look sort of blurry to me.

Back