440's Gallery of Mostly Wheelies - Kinda Artsy CBR 1000RRW Update*

GTNic84
Nic84
440's Gallery of Mostly Wheelies

Thanks for stopping by. All my pictures will be posted on the first page. Feel free to leave any comments you would like. I will also make any thumbnail full size at your request.​

Racing #9​

Enjoy!:)

----- BMW 1200X @ VALENCIANA -----
April 8, 2006
Update - April 9, 2006

Addition

Addition

----- KAWASAKI NINJA 10R BATTLE @ SSR5 -----
April 8, 2006

----- MV AUGUSTA @ VALENCIANA -----
April 15, 2006
Click for full size.

----- YOSHIMIRU KATANA 1325 @ AUTUM RING -----
A Super License All Gold Prize Bike
April 15, 2006
Click for full size.

----- KAWASAKI NINJA ZX-10R @ MIDFEILD RACEWAY -----
May 7, 2006
Click for full size

----- SUZUKI GSX R6 @ TOKYO ROUTE 46 -----
May 7, 2006
Click for full size

----- HONDA CBR 1000RRW @ NEW YORK -----
May 11, 2006
Click for full size

PLmatt91
Nice pic so far. But what's the Reserved for my Gallery thing? Why not just post pics along the way???

I wanted to try to put as many of my shots on 1 page so that you could see all of my gallery on one page, instead of searching through the whole thing all the time.

440 CHARGER
I wanted to try to put as many of my shots on 1 page so that you could see all of my gallery on one page, instead of searching through the whole thing all the time.
You can link to each individual update from your first post...

You can link to each individual update from your first post...

Yeah, but I wanted all the pics on one page. That might not be such a great idea when it comes to loading times though, so we will see how it goes. If it gets lagged down really bad, I will have to go back to the original way I suppose.

PERFECT BALANCE
Sweet pictures, although it's kinda ironic not seeing any wheelie shots, when the title is.....

Yeah, I was thinking the same! I have a ton of wheelie shots, just have'nt uploaded them yet. But yeah, it does'nt make much sense yet!

Hard to pick a favorite pic - awesome banner - I think I'm in your gallery :)

Since I'm a big fan of your GT4 work I can say right now that this thread is also in my subscribtion list :)

greetz
jmx

I updated my first BMW shoot with a new motion blur shot. It's the fith one of the batch. It says 'Addition' above it. Thanks for the comments.:)

Whoa, that BMW shot you added with the blur is awesome... Now I got a question, how do you match up the forks and wheels up when you blur? Do you just blur and do something with the wheels? or do the cut and paste from each photo technique?

Still no wheelie shots........they look good though, how do you manage to get the bikes still without having the wheels still? do you still use your "cut and paste" method, because they bikes look a little too in-focus to be able to get the bikes like, but still so much blur in the wheels.

I used the cut/paste method. And actually did it quite sloppilly. I just used an oval marquee around the wheels and forks and everything around the front wheel, and than erased everything i did'nt want/need. Quite simple.

Thanks again.

Gallery of Mostly Wheelies! :lol:👍!

Though I’m not a fan of updates all on the front page, as it’ll equal one hell of a load time later on for us 56k’ers. You’re photos are all very well done. It’s hard to choose a few to comment on, as they’re all so good!

Your signature motion blur shots are fantastic as always, but this one shows it more than usual. If you look at the top of the left edge, the radial blur starts all rough. What I’ve done to ovoid this is to take an extra photo for overlap on either side of the frame, so you’re working on an image wider than normal. Once finished, simply crop the excess away.

ALPHA
Gallery of Mostly Wheelies! :lol:👍!

Though I’m not a fan of updates all on the front page, as it’ll equal one hell of a load time later on for us 56k’ers. You’re photos are all very well done. It’s hard to choose a few to comment on, as they’re all so good!

Your signature motion blur shots are fantastic as always, but this one shows it more than usual. If you look at the top of the left edge, the radial blur starts all rough. What I’ve done to ovoid this is to take an extra photo for overlap on either side of the frame, so you’re working on an image wider than normal. Once finished, simply crop the excess away.

Yeah, I know what you mean about the blur in the corner. I have done it that way before, but I was just too lazy on this one, and I did'nt want to have to wait for the extra processing time it takes for the radial blur. (I am running on a slow 10yr old, maybe older, HP at the moment. But it is kind of distracting. But anyway, thanks for the compliments.

And by the way, I am getting ready to upload a few teasers for you guys. I get all of them up tomorrow sometime. MV Augusta at Valenciana.👍

Back