450PP TOUGE TIME-ATTACK & TOURNAMENT [July 8, 2012 @5PM-EST]

Dominican Republic
Atlanta, GA
SolidSnake7735
Optomuscrime and myself are collaborating on a new Touge project, unnamed still, which will incorporate driver rankings, stats and other fancy stuff for you to scout other drivers and learn make your touge experience more enjoyable, including, but not limited to, weekly/bi-weekly tournaments and competitions for ranking points; the first of which will be this Sunday 5PM-EST. There are 16 slots available, and the competition is open to drivers of all skill levels!! Hosted by TheCardboardBox Tuning, Team Substance and Touge Gorillaz.

The course at which this event will take place is Asahi Pass (Mt. Aso; Tarmac)
DOWNLOAD THE TRACK FROM SOLIDSNAKE7735 (me)
1.82 miles longand about 20 corners of touge.
The event will be recorded!

450PP TOUGE TIME-ATTACK & TOURNAMENT
Sunday July 8th, 2012 @5PM-EST
NO DRIVETRAIN RESTRICTIONS
BALLAST 5% of normal car weight
Engine Limiter >95%
Best Mototoring/Hot Version Rules for tournament, Time Attack is Time Attack

Official Entries:
1. SolidSnake7735
2. Optomuscrime
3. ReeceesPuffs
4. Reyesrazor77
5. bear989
6. devintheninja
7. xXGR4NDTUR1SM0Xx
8. LinoDrifts
9. Street-King-07
10. RAIDONKU
11. blueninjacivic
12. HKS_RagGT-R
13. RedSuns-Maccer42
14. Wynter92
15. badboy_etc
16. TURBO_KELOWNA

If you're interested in running, post here or PM me before all slots are filled. Also I'd recommend joining my touge-themed TIME-ATTACK lobbies throughout the week to get in some practice time, or do so on your own. Good Luck to all entries and see you Sunday! Sunday! Sunday!!

REGISTER BY POSTING HERE or PM'ing me

Post will be updated as new entries are confirmed.

This video here will show you exactly what we'll be doing this Sunday

Last edited:
sign me up :) ive been wanting to try this out.

cool, what's your PSN?

edit: nvm, i see it lol

Keep an eye on the tuning thread, TheCardboardBox Tuning (link is in my signature) for I will be posting the room numbers in that thread whenever a lobby is open for practice and when the event begins

cool, what's your PSN?

edit: nvm, i see it lol

Keep an eye on the tuning thread, TheCardboardBox Tuning (link is in my signature) for I will be posting the room numbers in that thread whenever a lobby is open for practice and when the event begins

will do

picture.php

40 Hours until the Even starts!!!
I hope you've all been practicing and tuning your whips. If you need tuning help or guidance, check our setups at TheCardboardBox Tuning!

Link can be found below, in my signature.

Snaaaake duuuude I love the course but I'm in a jam on what car I should use lol its between 2 :|

Snaaaake duuuude I love the course but I'm in a jam on what car I should use lol its between 2 :|

Thanks!

Well, the competition is going to be fierce. You should focus mostly on bettering your technique and learning the course. I have a feeling there will be a lot of the same cars though, so the last rounds of the tournament will surely be down to technique and course knowledge. Especially since the limit is 450PP, there won't be much disparity in the performance of the cars.

It's going to take me about 1-2 days longer than the expected (bi-weekly) release schedule to premiere Episode 2 of Touge Rundown but in the mean time, enjoy this clip!

Back