4WD challenge

• Thread starter TwinTurbo
  • 12 comments
The first AWD car I got was the RUF CTR2. But I'm sure you don't wanna waste several hours like I did just to buy it...

I found the 3kgt VR-4 to be the fastest straight line accelerator of the AWD cars, and it handles pretty well.  THe subaru Impreza WRX Sti is pretty cool, but it's handiling isn't. The lancers are good at both...

Don't get a Skyline if you want to be able to make decent turns. My Skyline can't turn worth a sh**. But it is fast in the 400m

Anyways, blah blah blah, get the newest 300GT VR-4, you won't regret it...

hey man , i was pretty loyal to the twin turbo's   in the first two GT's .

I gotta tell you that i've had mad fun with the Lancer evolution VI  RS .

it handles like a champ with some super soft tires

Go for the Skyline R34. if you think Impreza & Lancer is good, I can tell you Skyline is a more powerful car than both of them, it's like 1 level up.
I used this car beat all kinds of races, even in the hardest level.
Someone said skyline is hard to turn only because he doens't know how to drive it in a right way!!!!

KZGTR- Why didn't you just go ahead and say that it was ME who doesn't know how to turn...? IMO the Skyline sucks ass, in your opinion it doesn't. It has nothing to do with ME not being able to turn. It has a lot to do with the Skyline's unability to turn.

But you're right though, after completing 91.7% of GT3, I don't know how to turn in a right way... :rolleyes:

I too used the skyline and ill tell you that it halls ass. but the drawback to it is that u cant turn worth jack. even with supersoft tires you'll be losing grip within a lap if your lucky. but i'll definately buy a lancer next. thank for the tip

In the beginner league 4WD Challenge you win a Alto Works Suzuki Sports Limited, resell value of 3,055 creditsdrivetrain=4WD, 63 initial HP, 226 Maximum HP, Highest engine stage tune= Stage 3 Turbo...

If you read back some pages you'll see some people have already finished the game, and some haven't, but have finished more than me. No, I don't use any cheats. I pleay the game, my brother does, and about 6 of his friends come over every night and play. SO a lot of it wasn't finished just by me, but it was finished by others.

License tests were easy as hell except for the S license, that took all 8 of us to pass it :D

(Edited by Josh at 10:52 pm on July 25, 2001)

i have to agree that the skyline is the AWD of choice. It is kind of an acquired taste though, you will slip alot and you'll have to set it up just to your liking, whether you can make a turn or not.

Back