4x4 Game

Small_Fryz

But why is the Rum gone??
Premium
Australia
QLD, Australia
Small_Fryz
what is a good 4x4 PC game. I want a good one, mud, water, dirty car, real 4wd stuff. I like screamer 4x4. is their any other games like this out there?

1nsane is pretty good ish from what i can remember, should only be a fiver, or 20p down at your local carboot sale :) Not realistic though at all.

4x4 evolutions sucks...the car/terrain interaction is horrible and the races suck big time because your opponents travel on solid paths so you can't interact with them in any way. if you collide with them they will continue as if nothing happened and you will be thrown outta the track...and you can't damage the trucks...
the tuning and free roam is the only good thing

insane is much better, because you have real opponents, a great variety of game modes, damage, very nice physics, lots of very different vehicles (from the baja beetle to an 8x8 kamaz truck)...insane is just great fun.

Insane is the best option. As mentioned in previous posts, it probably costs around £5 brand new. Excellent online play aswell.

1nsane is ok, but has a TON of glitches. There are some great features like damage, but overall, you'll find grave dissapointment when toying around on some of the big hilly maps. Also, I'd say if you need a quick-fix, try and get 4x4 Evo II. There's tons of features, plenty of places to roam, much more detail in the tracks, and many upgrades for each vehicle.

Back