6 Features From Other Racing Games We Want in Gran Turismo Sport

Excellent article that really highlights the competitive obstacles facing GT. I know a lot of people won't care and will buy it regardless, but it would be great to see the glory of the GT franchise return with state of the art progress in all the major areas, to lead the genre with something more than just a legacy.

Well I definitely want to see post-release contents, more cars more tracks, maybe some weekly challenge races (single/online) that'd be cool. And ofcourse sounds need a complete overhaul....

1. Bring back dual replay data logger comparison from PS2 GT games.

2. In depth course creator like mod nation racers. But we all know the drama that caused before, so unlikely.

3. More indepth tuning like the Forza series.
Including tyre pressure, engine swaps, etc.

4. Adjustable in car camera settings like PC sims.

5. Share car tuning setups online with other players like Forza.

6. Split screen racing with selectable a.i. opponents like TOCA.

Not gonna expect most of these so not gonna set myself up for dissapointment.

Last edited:
Excellent article that really highlights the competitive obstacles facing GT. I know a lot of people won't care and will buy it regardless, but it would be great to see the glory of the GT franchise return with state of the art progress in all the major areas, to lead the genre with something more than just a legacy.

Thanks JP :cheers:

Interested in seeing what everyone here thinks of other features PD should add.

Whilst I agree and hope not just the major areas but also the little details, can you honestly see it happening?

1. Bring back dual replay data logger comparison from PS2 GT games.

Remember the dual replay data logger from GT3, thought it was amazing back then (even if I didnt really know how to use it back then :lol:), and it still is to be honest.

It's one feature that seems to be forgotten about (or at least not discussed to often from what I see), was a really handy if you knew how to use it properly, shame it was never picked up again.

7.Physics which will be of a high enough level to compete with Project CARS 2 and Assetto Corsa.

Thank you, should be #1 as far as I am concerned for me to have any interest into it.
That it is not in the list and that the majority here doesn't seem to be worried about it probably just mean that we, placing physic high on the list, are not the targeted audience.
Not a problem, plenty other fish in the sea.:).

One thing I just saw in the Enthusia game (PS2) Choose the cars we want to race with,,and wheels
Ronal Alpina R10 ATS Cup AMG Speedline etc etc

Three things GT Planet needs to create news stories in 2017;
Wishlists: No actual content, but we need to post about something else people will think we're slacking. But if an average member should do this, we'll remove your thread!
Clickbait: No real news to report on, but let's just ask a question anyway to see how many people bite the clickbait. GT Sport to feature cars?
Unrelated Stories: We have nothing to report on, so let's put up a story about someone who did GT Academy once, 5 years ago.

I think that's about right. :lol:

No doubt I'll get more naughty points for this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Last edited:
Three things GT Planet needs to create news stories in 2017;
Wishlists: No actual content, but we need to post about something else people will think we're slacking. But if an average member should do this, we'll remove your thread!
Clickbait: No real news to report on, but let's just ask a question anyway to see how many people bite the clickbait. GT Sport to feature cars?
Unrelated Stories: We have nothing to report on, so let's put up a story about someone who did GT Academy once, 5 years ago.

I think that's about right. :lol:

No doubt I'll get more naughty points for this. :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
Another thread created to generate posts in an otherwise dead forum.

Just like this one.

Five Manufacturers We Want To See in GT Sport (Besides Porsche)

NEWS required PD. Silence isn't golden.

We've pushed these articles out to spark discussions about what the community would want to see. The Suggestions section is great for straight-up lists, but this generally gets more people actually talking (as the strong response on our social media channels suggests).

Of course, being constructive and actually taking part in the discussion comes more difficultly for some than it does for others.

I thought there was meant to be a livery editor in GT6? Or am i just imagining that?

Oh one thing id like to see from Polyphony - open feedback and honesty

I think it would be cool to have a "Test Drive" feature when in the dealerships. It would save a bit of money and frustration if it turned out that you didn't like the car you were looking at before you bought it.

I also had a laugh at the Artificial Intelligence one :lol:

Back