'67 Plymouth GTX

[QUOTE='64volkswagen]Tune it to the max on everything and set the get ratios settings to 25 and you will have a fast Hemi power muscle car! MOPAR[/QUOTE]

do you have any specific settings?

umm...you guys know that its pretty easy to hit 200+ mph in almost any muscle car, with the right tranny and suspension setup right? :crazy:

It's got a hemi V8 in it...of COURSE it can top 200 mph with the right settings. Drrrr....

Parnelli Bone
It's got a hemi V8 in it...of COURSE it can top 200 mph with the right settings. Drrrr....

Umm.... that has never worked out for me... at a higher gear ratio setting just about all muscle cars seem despicably slow.... What flywheel you guys using?

flamingwonky
Umm.... that has never worked out for me... at a higher gear ratio setting just about all muscle cars seem despicably slow.... What flywheel you guys using?

Actually, the flywheel doesn't matter that much for speed; it only shaves about a tenth of a second off your acceleration for each flywheel upgrade you use... something like that.

If you dial your GTX's gears lower (put the sliders to the left) you can get more speed, but the auto slider goes the opposite direction. It sounds like the guy who started this tread simply put hte auto slider to 25 and didn't change any other settings..but that'll only be good for getting a top speed at the test track. When you're actually racing, you'll want shorter gears with a tall 4th and 5th so you get a combination of muscle car rubber burning but still have a decent top speed on straights. Does that make sense?

[QUOTE='64volkswagen]Tune it to the max on everything and set the get ratios settings to 25 and you will have a fast Hemi power muscle car! MOPAR[/QUOTE]

try tuneing a dodge challenger to the max and put all weight reduction and then make the front end low to the ground and the rear end raise it all the way amd wolla a dragster

bob billing
try tuneing a dodge challenger to the max and put all weight reduction and then make the front end low to the ground and the rear end raise it all the way amd wolla a dragster

thats true, and by the way, with muscle cars and maybe some others, doing that will make the car faster in the 400m. i dont know why

Latest Posts

Back