• Thread starter nowcontrol
  • 28 comments
United Kingdom
London
nowcontrol
700PP Racing Car Super Lap: Autodromo Nazionale Monza

TT#74 - 700PP Racing Car Super Lap @ Autodromo Nazionale Monza.png
^^Click on the image above to go to the online leader board for this event^^

Tunes: Please add the cars full name as the header of [above] your posted/linked tunes, and also the tuners full GTP name if it is not your own tune, just as it looks here.
GT-R NISMO GT3 Nissan GT Academy Team RJN '13 by SpeedyFastKaz
The full GT6 car list can be viewed HERE for copy & pasting.
Please post links for applicable tunes if they are located in the tuning database, tuning forum or elsewhere in the seasonal forum.

This is a repeated event 2014. repeated event 2016. PLEASE DO NOT resurrect that thread by posting in it. THANKS.
If you do want to quote and comment on something from the old thread you can click the +Quote button
of that post and then return here and use the Insert Quote button below the reply box to post your comments here in the current thread.

:gtplanet:

Last edited:
458E9211-D7F6-4D7B-A036-9A6B710DDC21.jpeg
Thanks for keeping it going @nowcontrol, you’re the best!

some of you all can keep your Chappy 2X, the pretty Minolta does a golden job too.

1:24.4 - 4th atm - chappy 2x - pad

Sorry for not purist choice but i just driven 10 laps with the car driven for autumn ring tt.

I must lap 1-1.5 faster also due to the fact i am living very close to the real monza circuit.. lets see

Ciao

EDIT: 1:23.905 - 3rd

Last edited:
1:24.4 - 4th atm - chappy 2x - pad

Sorry for not purist choice but i just driven 10 laps with the car driven for autumn ring tt.

I must lap 1-1.5 faster also due to the fact i am living very close to the real monza circuit.. lets see

Ciao

EDIT: 1:23.905 - 3rd

Nice time. I used the Chap as well but could manage a time of 1:29:010 for 152nd rank when I saw last time.

Is there any specific setup You're using?

Nice time. I used the Chap as well but could manage a time of 1:29:010 for 152nd rank when I saw last time.

Is there any specific setup You're using?

Until 1:24.1 I lapped with this one:

700pp - 508cv - 630kg - 46:54 - 1.24kg/cv / PL53.3% - 180kg @ +15%

racing head-2-head with @Kossie ghost I noticed a lack of speed on straight then I increased weight/power a little performing 1:23.9:

700pp - 514cv - 635kg - 47:53 - 1.23kg/cv - / PL56% - 185kg @ +13%

Body rigidity on both but I have some doubts on this aspect, I could confirm after more testing.
I would suggest to start with the lighter one and move to heavier settings when you get more confidence...

ciao

EDIT: 1.23.7

Last edited:
Until 1:24.1 I lapped with this one:

700pp - 508cv - 630kg - 46:54 - 1.24kg/cv / PL53.3% - 180kg @ +15%

racing head-2-head with @Kossie ghost I noticed a lack of speed on straight then I increased weight/power a little performing 1:23.9:

700pp - 514cv - 635kg - 47:53 - 1.23kg/cv - / PL56% - 185kg @ +13%

Body rigidity on both but I have some doubts on this aspect, I could confirm after more testing.
I would suggest to start with the lighter one and move to heavier settings when you get more confidence...

ciao
I´m using 200kg ballast at 8%.

We've been through this before, its a bug. Same as it can show racing hard tyres when they are on racing soft tyres, confirmed by the players themselfs.
You cant turn the TC off on the 2X, even tho it says so on the leaderboard.

Last edited:
Yeah, I doubt the TS030 can keep up on the straights with all the power of the Pescarolo. Corners, not a problem, I'm sure. I was fastest in something other than the Chap 2X last I looked. :sly:

Pretty far back on the leaderboard though. :crazy:

Hello everyone I am new here, I leave my chaparral 2x car configuration, the brakes on 10 both, ballast weight 200kg, ballast position 18%, power limiter on 58.4% 536 hp. this is my favorite car of the game jaja, good luck, regards

Hello everyone I am new here, I leave my chaparral 2x car configuration, the brakes on 10 both, ballast weight 200kg, ballast position 18%, power limiter on 58.4% 536 hp. this is my favorite car of the game jaja, good luck, regards

Welcome on board @RD 57 7j :cheers: :gtpflag:and thanks for sharing your 2X setup.
I was trying to hunt your ghost on Friday and your first chicane is really amazing,,, just for curiosity, are you using handbrake?

ciao

Thanks Ifm58 you are a good runner too, if I use the handbrake almost always in the first two consecutive turns, and also in the last sector when I go to a lot of speed, I use abs in 10 because I do not lose much speed when braking, the TCS deactivated is an error, I can not adjust it

I put in 8 laps after trying one of the races at the AI HUB and ended up .5 seconds from gold in the LM55. Great setup and plenty of speed. My right hand has been injured for close to 3 weeks now which is why you haven't seen a time from me on either of the TTs. I can only manage 2-3 races or about 10 laps max or the pain is just too much and can't hold the DS3. Doc said it could be a couple of months. I have been resting it, icing it and using Biofreeze. They all help some but not enough to really be competitive. Would have had gold the first 3 of the laps but in the chicane before the long straight to the right hander on the home straight My left side ends up in the blue and get the DQ message. I'm glad that I will at least be able to get the TTs golded. I have already won the races but Madrid after some 30+ laps at the Ring and then a fall making the injury worse. My new year hasn't had the best start.

I put in 8 laps after trying one of the races at the AI HUB and ended up .5 seconds from gold in the LM55. Great setup and plenty of speed. My right hand has been injured for close to 3 weeks now which is why you haven't seen a time from me on either of the TTs. I can only manage 2-3 races or about 10 laps max or the pain is just too much and can't hold the DS3. Doc said it could be a couple of months. I have been resting it, icing it and using Biofreeze. They all help some but not enough to really be competitive. Would have had gold the first 3 of the laps but in the chicane before the long straight to the right hander on the home straight My left side ends up in the blue and get the DQ message. I'm glad that I will at least be able to get the TTs golded. I have already won the races but Madrid after some 30+ laps at the Ring and then a fall making the injury worse. My new year hasn't had the best start.
Take care,

Take care,
Thank you @Polsixe for think of me. This is the weirdest injury i have ever had. It started with a previous Seasonal at the Ring. I ran that race more than 30 times within a week. My hand was hurting but I thought it was just muscle soreness as I've never run that many races at a track with so many turns. I'm left handed and use my right hand to hold the DS3 and R1 for gas and R2 for back, or R3 for both. It's just the way the DS3 fits my hand. In a difficult race I tend to have a much tighter grip on the controller. Then was come inside from playing with the dogs and slipped and fell and of course I had my hand out to break my fall and jammed my thumb into the tissue, tendons and muscles between my thumb and forefinger. I go to the chiropractor every week because of my back, hip and knee that were affected by back surgery. He has unjammed my thumb 2 times and used ultrasound therapy. He said rest it. I do try but the racer in me doesn't want to sit in the pit. I have been experimenting with races to see which ones hurt the worst. The 700 PP Super Lap doesn't but I ran 2 events in the AI HUB first. So thanks again mate.:cheers:

Back