'97 Toyota Supra RZ; Shocker Drift Video.

• Thread starter Autech
  • 5 comments
Not bad. First vid? Pretty good, dude. All I have to suggest is im sure that you can push your drifts for a lot longer, especially with the Supra.... But good video nonetheless. When you're in yout drift, be concious of how much countersteer you're doing; too much, and the drift ends, too little and you spin out. Keep it up dude, you've got nowhere to go but ^UP^.

N35QU1K
Not bad. First vid? Pretty good, dude. All I have to suggest is im sure that you can push your drifts for a lot longer, especially with the Supra.... But good video nonetheless. When you're in yout drift, be concious of how much countersteer you're doing; too much, and the drift ends, too little and you spin out. Keep it up dude, you've got nowhere to go but ^UP^.

The Supra is bone stock, and I have no clue what countersteer and oversteer is so please elaborate? I just slap down the x button and give 'er around the corners :P

Hahahahahahahahaha, wow, what a Takumi (completely clueless about how it works, but he does it just fine). Ok, countersteer is when your car starts to slide, and you (reflexively) steer in such a way that would straighten your car out and not make it spin out. Oversteer (in a nutshell) is when the rear tires lose traction before the front tires do, while understeer is the vice versa. But, man, that's the best way to learn something: without getting tooo technical until later.

How did you get into drifting cars without knowing what oversteer and countersteering is? Totally not down with the scene and that Supra can push a bit harder then that hehe Good video none the less. Representing two in the pink one in the stink ;)

Back