99.87436%

• Thread starter godzilla1
  • 22 comments
How come on my gran turismo game ive done everything eevery license all the races and it still says like 99.8767 sumthing percent completed its real werd and does any one know a web site were you can get the cheat disc for gt2 like download and put on disc or buy i thanks Cya

Beware of the "Delete Your Garage" bug. It happened to me and now i regret i save my test record. I read about it and don't think its real but it is.

I got a backup copy of my game but now i'm lost and don't know where to start again.

Pojam.

Originally posted by eddy_2790
I though the game stopped at 98.2% :confused: You must have a glitched game or something. :D

It does. Thats where mine stopped at. That must be a glitch of a glitch. :smilewink

Originally posted by viper_maniac

It does. Thats where mine stopped at. That must be a glitch of a glitch. :smilewink

It's not. It's just the Polyphony wanted to get the game out before some holidays or something like that and they didn't have time to drag racing in the game, even though the models are still there.

But I read on the net somewhere, that you get so much percentage towards your completion status every time you win a different race. Now, the if you could get percentage for winning the Event Synthesizer (however you spell it :D ) it would make up the missing 1.8. :confused:

I'm getting close to 50%. Better watch out. I've got around 40 something percent done. Pretty poor hey. :D Too lazy to go out and do all those races in one hit. :sleep: And besides, if you do do all the races then whats left to do besides get the licenses in gold or something like that.

That's what I ended up doing in the original Gram Turismo. I've done all the B and A license limited races, but can't get the IA license so I can't do any more races. :( Gave up then and bought GT2. :D

well, i nearly got 50% ... unluckily my house got blackout and failed to save before that...then i must start all over again..from 20 something i think...pitty me !!!!! :(

That hasn't happened to me. But on the last few laps of a long, tiring Endurance Race I start worrying about blackouts. :nervous: I be so pi$$ed off if a blackout happened on the last few laps of an Endurance Race.

Couldn't be bothered. I probably throw the controller across the room, go out and skateboard, come back and try again.

If it was that 2 hour endurance race at rome where you have to do 99 laps I would be totally pissed.

There's no need to worry about that anymore though. I've done all the Endurance rances.

YES! I have RETURNED!!
It's 98.2%... dunno what happened to him... and the 'delete your garage' glitch happens after about 800 or so days, it deletes all your cars in the garage and leaves you in whatever car you were in at that particular moment. Until you get out of it and into a new car.

haha !....that 'delete your garage' glitch never happened to me...got to be carefull....right now i always save my games after one race...and make sure it is really 'save' ... haha...now i've complete 30% of the game...phew...still,there's still a long way to go...

blackout always sucks !!

When I discovered GT2 it was already in the Greatest hits version. Mine has none of the glitches mentioned. I have also been able to complete to 100%. I think, but am not sure, that the event synthesizer is what allowed me to get to 100%.

Originally posted by kadok
haha !....that 'delete your garage' glitch never happened to me...got to be carefull....right now i always save my games after one race...and make sure it is really 'save' ... haha...now i've complete 30% of the game...phew...still,there's still a long way to go...

blackout always sucks !!
that delete your garage bug only happens if you save your records on the test track. when you save 9 records your garage may end up with nothing in it or renamed to 'not available' or something like that.

based on what u guys say, my gt2 must be absolutely ****ed up, cause it says im a 203% and i havent even finished all the endurance races! i dunno whats wrong with it, but i noticed it going over 100 ages ago, and the "delete your garage" bug hasnt ever happened to me.

Kadok,
Saving your games after every race will stress out your memory card and it may get to a point where it won't reload saved info.
Don't ask how I found that out. It's too painful to discuss :( :

I always choose the save game option after each race...i always make sure that i select exit before i turn off the playstation as well. Call me supersticious but thats what i do lol

Back