~*_-0+ Dracwolley's GT4 Gallery _.•:*"¨¨"*:•._ HUGE UPDATE - 97 PICS ~*_-0+

• Thread starter Dracwolley
  • 44 comments
Dracwolley
Y'know what? I'm getting lazy. I'm not posting that much any more. Moslly because I can't find anything that goes with the theme. So no more themes. More updates.

I finally got me hands on a USB Stick. It's 2GB and about the size of a paper clip.

Nothing is Photoshopped.

The first day of each theme, I'll post at least three pictures that demonstrate that theme. Otherwise, I will accept commissions each day, two pictures for each commission.

—-WEEK ONE-—
Update 1-Chevy Camaro, Seattle (Start of week one, American Beasts)
Update 2-Dodge Charger R/T, Cote D'Azure
Update 3-Chevy Corvette ZR-1, New York
Update 4-TuneRVisioN's request
Update 4-JJ74...GT.King's request
Update 5-JJ74...GT.King's extra commission (not on-theme)
Update 6-Dodge Viper, Seattle
—-WEEK TWO-—
HALF-Update 7-Subaru and Mistubishi rally, George V Paris (HALF-Start of week two, Ultimate rally)
—-WEEK THREE (No themes from now on)-—
Oh, just quit it with the weeks! I've lost count of how many I was inactive for.
ULTRASUPEROMGSOME UPDATE 8 (NOW 97 PICTURES!)

1969 Chevrolet Camaro, orange w/ White Stripes on Seattle Circuit Reverse.

Even if you don't edit them, try to resize them a bit so it's easier to see them without having to scrool through the image.

Apart from that, they're very good for unedited pictures, I'm especially liking the middle pic.

Just put the brightness up a click or two and you're on.

Thanks guys.

Yeah, I'll up the brightness next time. I'm especially disappointed with the 8th picture. The car's in the air and you can't even tell.
—————
@Beerzgood: I have a huge computer screen. So I don't have to scroll much at all. That's why I didn't think about that before... And my life is on the computer (I'm in a "Cyberschool"), so I wouldnt've thought of that even if I did have a lower resolution.
And I have tons more reasons why I shouldn't actually. Do you use Internet Explorer of Safari?
Switch to FireFox. It automatically makes them small enough to fit your computer screen, then click on them, and they're original size.
If you're using a mac, go to system preferences, display, resolutions, and click the one with the biggest numbers and the pictures will fit on your screen. Yeah, this one works if the one with the biggest numbers is 1280x960.

Of course, by now, I probably seem like a smart-O. So you can ignore that if you want.

@UnoMOTO: "2. Not nice wheels." Yes, I agree they're horrible. Let's just say I was a bit sleepy when I bought them.
—————

Any Requests, anyone?

I already use Firefox, but it doesn't always resize them, and when it does, they look weird and jagged.

Dodge Charger, equipped with spoiler, rims, and $16K Suspension around Cote D'Azure.

Brightness is a little more this time. You like?

EDIT: Somehow, wrong thumbnails got there.
EDIT: Fixed.

Cool charger pictures! The first time a charger looked good with a wing, and you got the car in black. I see you like american muscle. :cool:

Cool charger pictures! The first time a charger looked good with a wing, and you got the car in black. I see you like american muscle. :cool:

The Charger is great!
Wheels are good,
But wings/spoilers just don't suit this sort of US muscle car. :indiff:

Pics are cool!

Pics are good (still a tad dark, though). :)

But lose that wing, it ruins that car (and about 99% of the gam'es cars for that matter).

And try to make the images more different between each other, most of them are very similar (basically same shot from different angle), and the only thing visible is the car, try to include some of the surroundings on the shots, it ill compose the image a lot better. 👍

Thanks for the tips, Beerzgood.
Eh, I just felt like doing the spoiler. Somehow I thought of it as a tuner because it's so black.

Darn it!! I upped the brightness on these pictures to the point where it was practically a white screen, and it's still dark. Sheesh.

Chevy Corvette ZR-1, equipped with $17K Suspension around New York.

What car should I do next? This is a request slot!

Nice Corvette! Goes well with the scenery, and I love green. :D The color of money.

Hmm... Maybe a Ford F-150 Lightning or any color Ford Mustang GT?

EDIT: Nice start to your gallery, especially from a New Member. :)

Nice Corvette!

Here's a couple for ya...

'65 Shelby Mustang GT350
'88 Chevrolet Camaro IROC-Z

on El Capitan!

TuneRVisioN's Request.
Ford F150 Lightning around New york.
Ford Mustang around New york.
Ford Mustang, Nurburgring straight.
Ford Mustang, Opera Paris (ferris wheel).
Ford F150 Lightning, Nurburgring straight.
Ford F150 Lightning, Opera Paris (ferris wheel).

You like?'

And yeah, the watermarks are still there because if I remove them, I'm afraid I'll ruin the texture of the asphalt/grass, and then ruin the picture altogether. I'm horrible with photoshop. That's why I didn't use photoshop at all on these pictures.

@JJ74..GT.King: I'm working on getting the Shelby 350R. I have two more races left to go to get it. I should have your pictures sometime tomorrow night.

You can remove the watermark by simply cropping out the lower part of the image, it's that simple. But you must remember when taking shots, to leave a bit more on the bottom than you normally would.
Also, try resizing them a bit too. Not only they will be easier to watch, but also they'll look better, since resizing disguises some of the flaws with bad textures.

The Vette shots are looking better already, especially the ones where you included more of the scenery. 👍

OMG! Those are the coolest pictures of those cars ever. :drool: I have saved all of them. :) +rep. I'm really looking forward to seeing how your gallery turns out. White cars actually don't look boring. You got talent! 👍

I didn't quite expect you to be that enthusiastic about it XD

Glad you like.

And heads up, JJ74...GT.King - We're having a thunderstorm tonight. If the power goes out through tomorrow, yeah, I won't have your commission done.

Yeah, I like how the corvette is there with the green light. And yeah, I'm enthusiastic, because those are better than the ones I just tried to do. (^_^) Only if I can buy the thingy to upload pictures, I got a few nice ones. Let me know if you need any pointers with your gallery.

JJ74...GT.King: Power didn't go out, yey.

I'm counting your request as tomorrow's (Sunday's), because it's already almost 11 and I have only half of the pictures. The rest of the night I'll be... dong other stuff.

I have 5 Shelby pictures (yes, I finally got the car). I'm going to get the Camaro concept pictures done tomorrow.

That means "Expect your commission to be done sometime tomorrow."

TuneRVisioN: Ha. I didn't even realize there was a traffic light, let alone a green one. XD

I'm counting your request as tomorrow's (Sunday's), because it's already almost 11 and I have only half of the pictures. The rest of the night I'll be... dong other stuff.

I have 5 Shelby pictures (yes, I finally got the car). I'm going to get the Camaro concept pictures done tomorrow.

Whenever, there's no hurry.
I can't wait to see the Camaro Concept pics.
I'm in the UK playing Pal, and the Camaro isn't available in this version.

Loved the Mustang pics, and the F150 by the Opera wheel was cool!
Photo brightness has improved looks a lot better.

Great work!

Although Camaro pics are good maybe its just not a very photogenic car.
Mustang looks Awesome!!

Great work! Worth the wait.

I'm thinking of starting my own gallery for classics/pre 1980's as a lot of the others seem to be of more modern cars.

Huh. Thanks for the comments! Although the Camaro pictures aren't the best, it's very fun to drive. Or at least in a straight line. If you turn without putting the brakes on, you lose tremendous RPMs, at least if you drift. If you don't drift, you're going 2 MPH. But if you are going 2 MPH, then it's a very, very smooth car. But still. Thanks for the comments. And, do you know how to get the TVR V8S is career mode? I'm not sure I can take pictures of it in arcade mode.

I've always liked the IROC Camaro as well as most other US muscle cars.
The Shelby Mustang...
...again...WOW!

TVR V8S, if you can't buy it, it pops up every now and then in the second hand showrooms. Once you've got it in GT mode youcan use it in arcade.

Have you tried drifting the Camaro?

Being new to this forum I've never seen real drifting on GT4 before.
I was very impressed by some of the drift vids i've seen.

Yes, I have tried drifting in the Camaro. When you start to drift, the RPM greatly decreases and causes you to slow down so much that you can't drift anymore. Of course, it was stock. Didn't have enough horsepower to drift. The first picture of the camaro is the closest I got to drifting in it. As you can see, the angle of the car is almost identical to the angle of the road. It's still slight drifting, though, and I was going very slow, and a little after the picture was taken I had to get back in to regular driving mode. It's a terrible drifting machine. When you're driving it normally, and slowly, It's a really smooth car though.

Ok. The commission will come extremely late in that case, maybe sometime next week.

Cheers Dracwolly.
No rush. I'll be on and offline for a very long time yet.
I'm now going to have a go at drifting a few cars.

Back