|_~*Post Mazda 6 pics plz*~_|

• Thread starter Sparxxx
  • 23 comments
xalpha322
Can somone post pics on the mazda 6 i'd really like to see it cuz i never saw it on the internet all the pics i saw were the big cars really powerfull so can someone post pics of the mazda 6 in a track on in the menu ..

Originally posted by Frustrated Palm
You can download a video of the RX8 against the Mazda 6 at GTP's GTC video section...

:banghead: How many times does it take to get through to you Sparxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx.

act.jpg

acu.jpg

acv.jpg

acw.jpg

acx.jpg

The video (Requres windows media player 8 or newer)
https://www.gtplanet.net/gallery/photos/gtc_videos/aeu.wmv

yeah i have GTC and i am riding pretty much with the mazda 6 aka atenza ...

Hey Klostrophobic the second link for the pics is like wow :eek:

Those pics are just right for chopping ultra big pics and very nice quality ..

Thanks..

But there is just on thing i hate about GTC is that I finished the Game in like 1 week and it's not very tough to pass the game .. But I baught it just cuz i wanted to ride other cars then the stupid old cars that we have all rided...

thats true...i think is too short and easy...if it was harder..than would be lot longer....i bought game to my GT collection (all gts that came out in Europe) and also to drive some difrient cars...like Toyota POD :P

Hey Larzzon you must be bad at this game cuz GTC is really really easy and WAY TOO EASY ..

OH and Sergio : yeah when you start tryong gold it's starting to be hard but you retry about 6 times and you get it gold i finished yesterday .. << EASY>>

the tests on GTC, IMO, are much easier. I'm not that good a driver and I can't recall getting gold on GT3 but I finished GTC Geneva in a little under a week with all gold.
Have you guys driven the RX8 racing version? OMG...that thing is awesome!!! :D

I am another one who hasn't completed it :) I just can't do the golds on Tahiti Maze 1+2...mainly because i am not very good at rally and not very good at that course. I agree though as the rest was easy.

Back