A Challenge for GT2

I wonder if anyone can calculate how much u get if u win every single race from rally to endurance to gt series to all of them if somebody could find put that be cool

Remember no prize no special wish just wondering

Um, good question. As a guess, I'd say about 2.5 million credits if you enter and win each race once. This includes all the championship bonuses and no prize car values.

i think it would be a fair bit more than 3 mil, considering that you almost get 3mil for the endurance races alone... then youve got the GT350 and GT500 series to worry about... theres a bit of cash there..

meh, id say closer to 4 - 4 1/2 mil

Well lets total it up

-You add the five...

-Carry the nine....

-Multiply by two....

-The answer is....

=7
"What the hell did I do?" :confused:
"God damn NUMBERS" :mad:

:lol: ;)

I love it dragger, the reason our boy has so many reads and so few replies is it takes time to research a question like this. If someone were kind enough, they would have to enter each race (I forgot whether or not there is an info box in GT2). Then either write down the prize Cr. for each race, or race every single race. Whenever I lose a job, I hit the PS hard. But I can only manage 9 hours at a time. If I had to enter every race on GT2, and write down the prize money, It would take a long time. I know from reading posts here at GTplanet that there is someone out there running EVERY SINGLE RACE right now. But it will take a while for them to finish...

Back