A few hybrid codes Needed/Wanted

Can someone tell me the GS2 Codes to...

Change the Name of the car..to ZZII

And how to make the Power Multiplyer thing go higher than 60.0X...
( I want around 200,000HP)

Thanks

Here's the ZZII carbase,

CarBase 1C041350 - BA878FD5 1C041354 - 145758F4 zz2_00

Can't help ya with the HP multiplier cuz I don't use it. What have ya tried so far?

I've tried 089C(9,999) for the multiplier and it gives me about 10,000HP. But I can't get any higher than 82,000HP with the multiplier ...Err...

Is there any way to adjust HP with a GS2 w/o the multiplier??

In case yer' wondering, I'm trying to get a F1 to hit 1,000MPH around the test course with all 4 tires on the ground and still have good handling on a road course.

Try 1456463D for the HPM, that = 25,000.

BTW if U use the right parts, U can get over 9,000 HP before U start multiplying

This was posted by Famine over at the HGT, it may be of some help to U.

"Okay. Try not to be too disappointed by this - it really is just startlingly simple.

Take the number you want to multiply the power by - say 4. Multiply it by 1000. Add one. Invert it. This is the number you should enter in the ini file. So in this case -4001.

The upper limit is 65.535 times power - a value of -65536 in the ini file.

However, more interestingly, the values form a consistent loop. Entering a value of -1 in the ini file (giving 0 in the garage programme) gives the default power of the car. Entering a value of -65537 in the ini file (giving 65536 in the garage programme - one more than maximum) ALSO gives the default power of the car. Similarly, entering 0 in the ini file (giving -1 in the garage progamme) gives the same multiplication as the -65536 ini file value.

So once again, entering 0 in the ini file gives you maximum for that function.

But if you're creating "real" hybrids - based on GT3 cars, but with real life values (eg Vantage V600, Viper Venom etc. etc.) - and want a specific multiple of engine power you need to work out the multiple, multiply by 1000, add one and invert for the value in the ini file.

There is an approximate 0.5% error in this - which obviously increases the power by a higher number the higher the factor you enter."

Back