a gallery into an empty space [speed thrills - 2.19.08]

forever_n00b
random1self
erm, i think they raced under those rules. *shrugs*

a - i take too many pictures ... doh!

b - i accept all forms of compliments, including insults! :D

Freaky, freaky cars, and nice shots of them.
I'm not far enough to have either yet, but I can't wait. Although I was very dissapointed to find out it's a V8 and not twin gas turbines. :P

that is the butt of the chaperal. probably should given up on the pic since i couldnt get the motion blurring right. oh well.

Nice pics, and I love the subjects. Alot of them are a little blurry and so your not able to see much, but I haven't seen many pictures of either car, so seein your shots is pretty cool. 👍

thanks, im still working on those. i really didnt want them to be too sharp, yet, theyre too blurry. trying too hard i suppose. did you see my final entry and honourable meantion for week 12?

some of these came out badly because of the save quality. others, i guess were just bad, but, looked better on tv than my moniter.

06 mitsu eclipse:

r390 road car (meh)

a toyota something or another:

g4:

300sl

honda s600(?)

scooby snack

ive a couple more to upload and post later of what happens when a r98 runs out of rear tyre in a 3 or 4 lap sprinter race at le sarthe :D

dive replays are proving to be a nice change from the normal shoot at the moment. get different angles that ive either missed or dont get in a normal replay. feed back would be greatly appericatated.

i was trying out the cockpit trick. i guess i should try a faster shutter speed and low appiture(sp) to get the cockpit clear, but, everything else blured?

gt-one black beauty @ ssr5 II. i was hoping to catch the bumps and bruses of the track:

if anyones interested, ive got some more of the 300sl to post as well as the rally comp week 8 is almost over. i liked week 9 better though tbh.

Latest Posts

Back