• 14 comments

Jordan

Site Founder
Administrator
United States
United States
GTP_Jordan
GTP_Jordan
EBGames has organized 530 of IGN's GT3 screenshots into a nice thumbnail gallery.

Among them, I also spotted the Altezza LM, which I thought would not make it to GT3.

gt3_29.jpg

Do you have any idea of the Max space for the garage in GT3? Because there are so many good cars in GT3. and I hope that I can hold almost all the cars into the garage.

Hey, Evo, I found out!  GT3's garage should hold approx. 200 cars.  But, you're only allowed one of each prize car.  :(

Ah yes...I loved the Altezza LM.  Still the first car listed in my garage.  I always use it to destroy the GT-One on Red Rock Valley.

Yeah, I was really disappointed when it wasn't in some of the earlier car lists.  I doubt I could do much good with it at Red Rock...I suck on that track.  :reallymad:

Welcome AltF8!
I noticed you added me to your MSN contact list thingy. :)

I don't really like RRV, because of the lighting. Same with Rome-Night. If both those courses were in broad daylight, i would more than likely race on them a lot more. Same again to SSR5 and Clubman wajamigcallit.

I just can't seem to find a good line at Red Rock, unless I'm in a very powerful car.  But, I love Rome Night!  That's one of the funnest courses in the game!  :D

But the rest can be dealer bought right?
Yes, I believe you can buy all the other cars you want, it's just the ones you win.  This will come in handy in some cases, though, so you will not do the same race over and over and always win the same car.  :)

Any1 ever tried the Team Oreca viper @ Redrock?
In GT2?  Nope.

I always liked to keep winning the same car except I only like winning ones worth 250,000$ so I can cash the car in and keep getting more cash. I guess in GT3 I'll have to sell the car every time I get it and win it again instead of racing over and over.

Yeah, I like that.  :)  It will make the money in the game only more valuable.

Back