A New Ferrari Might Be Coming to Forza Horizon 4 Next Week

Whichever one it is, watch it be locked behind an S2 winter Off Road supercar Trial. :lol:

Oh boy... then support would end for FH4...

... because the devs would not have time to develop anything, with all the running and hiding from the fans hunting them down.

I hope the race track to obtain this car is very easy. I was thinking of something like this:

Drive around the circle 3 times and you get the 488 Pista. :lol::lol::lol:

driving-circles-19627726.jpg

It's the Pista. Lighting in the teaser accents the way the roofline flows with the carbon of the side intake and tail ends of the Pista's spoiler.

Maybe we will get both. 👍

That's entirely possible, and there are some indications the next update may add two Ferraris to the game. But with that being said, the second Ferrari could also be a returning car (I am thinking 166 Inter), a new classic Ferrari, a new model such as the SP1 Monza, the Portofino or the 812 GTS, or even a 488 Pista Aperta.

Well, in any case - I guess we'll see soon enough?

Don't really care, it'll gather virtual dust in my garage like all other modern Ferraris anyway.

488 Pista is indeed Trial reward, sadly it's summer and not winter. :lol:

Ohh 512S! Now that I like! 50% fall reward

ATS GT winter 50% reward

Lamborghini Diablo GTR 50% spring reward

Last edited:
488 Pista is indeed Trial reward

Time to get back into the bomb shelter then. The outrage for that is going to be something else.

Personally, I don't care for it. I do like many modern Ferraris, but at the same time I don't care much for modern facelift vehicles like the 488 Pista, Huracan Performante, Italia Speciale, F12 TDF, 600LT, Aventador SV, Aventador SVJ, etc. Especially in FH4 where these cars aren't treated all that differently from their more elegant looking production counterparts.

Not sure why, but these cars don't excite me like they used to. Mine will gather virtual dust just the same.

Back