・BMW M6 GT3 M Power Livery '16 [Power Ratio : 96% > 95%]
・BMW M6 GT3 (Walkenhorst Motorsport) '16 [Power Ratio : 96% > 95%]
・BMW Z4 GT3 '11 [Power Ratio : 105% > 104%]
・Chevrolet Corvette C7 Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 103% > 102%]
・Dodge Viper SRT GT3-R '15 [Power Ratio : 83% > 82%]
・Ford Mustang Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 109% > 108%]
・Ford Ford GT LM Spec II Test Car [Power Ratio : 92% > 91%]
・Jaguar F-type Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 101% > 102%]
・Mercedes-Benz Mercedes-AMG GT3 (AMG-Team HTP-Motorsport) '16 [Power Ratio : 91% > 92%]
・Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution Final Edition Gr.3 [Power Ratio : 108% > 107%]
・Porsche 911 RSR (991) '17 [Power Ratio : 103% > 104%]
・Renault Sport R.S.01 GT3 '16 [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・Toyota Toyota FT-1 Vision Gran Turismo (Gr.3) [Weight Reduction Ratio : 103% > 102%]

Gr.4 Class
・Audi TT Cup '16 [Power Ratio : 103% > 104%]
・Citroën GT by Citroën Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 94% > 93%] [Weight Reduction Ratio : 111% > 112%]
・Dodge Viper Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 93% > 92%]
・Ferrari 458 Italia Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 100% > 99%]
・honda NSX Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 107% > 108%]
・Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG Gr.4 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 106% > 105%]
・Peugeot RCZ Gr.4 [Power Ratio : 109% > 110%]
・Porsche Cayman GT4 Clubsport '16 [Weight Reduction Ratio : 110% > 109%]
・Renault Sport Mégane Trophy [Weight Reduction Ratio : 113% > 115%]

REST IN PEACE MY CITROEN GR4
I'm really surprised at this BoP right before the final season. Looks like there will be more upset people than happy people. Oh well, at least PD keeps it exciting.

Hope the wheel settings are sorted my thrustmaster t300rs setup has been going mad since update 1.23. Only happens on GT Sport all other games are fine. Mid sport mode race keeps pausing itself or going back to PS menu or trying to share. Has been rather annoying to the point I gave up on it.

Hope the wheel settings are sorted my thrustmaster t300rs setup has been going mad since update 1.23. Only happens on GT Sport all other games are fine. Mid sport mode race keeps pausing itself or going back to PS menu or trying to share. Has been rather annoying to the point I gave up on it.
Your wheel is failing. It's not a GT issue.

From what I know it's an issue with the connector between the rim and the base. Try taking the wheel off and then tightening the quick release and the screw?

That is theconnector on your wheel. Well known issue.

CJ

Your wheel is failing. It's not a GT issue.

From what I know it's an issue with the connector between the rim and the base. Try tightening the quick release and the screw?

Have tried as I had also read that but, I play project cars 2 and f1 2017 without issue.

Any idea what decals have changed on the 787B?
233hcbj.jpg

Dj-UfqqVsAA_qFv.jpg:large

MAZDASPEED was replaced by MAZDA 787B but the letter O in RENOWN is still with an error
Dj-0axuUYAAwRWm.jpg:large

Is the Atenza 4WD? The Nurburgring doesn't seem to suit FF as much as the gr4 race last week.
Yes, it's awd. I've run a Scirocco in the. past. Did well for myself at NURB GP. Also, Suzuka and Brands Hatch.
It's advantage is braking(due to light weight) and off-throttle turn in. The Scirocco does have good grunt(torque), just have to be easy when pressured. So not to burn up the tyres too much.

Yes, it's awd. I've run a Scirocco in the. past. Did well for myself at NURB GP. Also, Suzuka and Brands Hatch.
It's advantage is braking(due to light weight) and off-throttle turn in. The Scirocco does have good grunt(torque), just have to be easy when pressured. So not to burn up the tyres too much.

Maybe it's just me in the TT then (1.23). Raced it about 5 times yesterday and as soon as the tyres are more than 2 laps old I can barely get under 02:09 having quali'd on 02:06.5. I was starting around 7th but just unable to hold it in the corners; I find the two 90-degree left handers particularly difficult, even running +5 rear brake balance I just cant make the turn it smoothly and wide up janking it on to the inside apex. More practice tonight - happy sticking with the TT, especially as it's had a buff. It was already quick on the straights so don't imagine it can be caught at all now pending a good exit.

Back