GT Sport Update 1.22 Discussion Thread

• Thread starter AKps3
  • 3,154 comments
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I had a feeling the driver being added to scapes was coming but I guess that's a good thing for me as that gives me a lot more
ideas for photo's to share and might help me remember to match my driving suit/gear to the car in future.

Really looking forward to seeing if any more preview news comes out over the coming days.

The main thing I am still most excited for is the new track though.

I’m hoping they’re tweaking it based on the negative feedback from the World Tournament event :boggled:
I'd rather have them tweak it based on actual racers' impressions, more than players that probably have never driven a race car before. Like Tsuchiya as we know he has played the game several times already. Yamamoto-san (Opera Performance owner) is also Kaz's good friend and they both participated in Nurb 24h race.

Or better yet, Hamilton being "Maestro" could help too...

I'm not saying the top players cannot drive. I'm just saying their feedback might not relate to the reality.

I really like how they been showing off these amazing features and the new track. Like I had said in previous threads, PD does pull the greatest of surprises.

I think it is now safe to say that PD will keep dropping more updates further in the future, but not for every month mind.

Something does tell me that this could lead up to 'Spec 2.0' potentially as well and the cars will no doubt be an excellent range of cars (if there is any that is).

I'd rather have them tweak it based on actual racers' impressions, more than players that probably have never driven a race car before. Like Tsuchiya as we know he has played the game several times already. Yamamoto-san (Opera Performance owner) is also Kaz's good friend and they both participated in Nurb 24h race.

I'm not saying the top players cannot drive. I'm just saying their feedback might not relate to the reality.
From a casual point of view, something is wrong with the handling. When I try to drift, it's either the tire model or the suspension model but it's simply not fun. I'm not even sure that a new tire model could change this feeling because it's also a matter of weight transfer.

Cool,La Sarthe is also coming in this update......wait

200.gif

I am looking forward to it but, that should surely be all the teasers needed for the custom gear now. Hopefully some car teasers next...

Car teaser will come the week of the update,just like all the car teasers

I’m hoping they’re tweaking it based on the negative feedback from the World Tournament event :boggled:

Correct me if i'm wrong but the feedback wasn't that negative,the only negative thing i heard about was the fact they didn't have time to get the hang of it so lap times weren't as fast and some lost control of the car because of it,but someone said it "felt similar to Asseto Corsa" that must be a positive :confused:

Last edited:

I've always wondered if PD utilize the GT Academy winners to get feedback on physics modeling - they have access to a bunch of "in-house" drivers through them. Or so I would think.

I've always wondered if PD utilize the GT Academy winners to get feedback on physics modeling - they have access to a bunch of "in-house" drivers through them. Or so I would think.
Why not they have the best of both worlds. Good on the track and (should be still) good on the virtual track.

Why not they have the best of both worlds. Good on the track and (should be still) good on the virtual track.

Exactly what I was thinking - I was responding to a post regarding PD getting feedback from real race drivers. I mean, if I were a GTA winner, I'd take every chance I got to provide feedback on the game.

It would be nice if they can add some new locations to the View Car video:

Absolutely stunning landscapes and fantastic realistic looking cars combination which make this feature my most favorite in GT Sport.

Yeah that would be great. It's little touches like those that keeps me coming back to GTS.

Even better if they allowed you to enter a 'photo mode' where it gets rid of the UI, for some nice photos. I know most if not all of them are Scapes locations, but the View Car already has good lighting/angles preset. Plus, I'd like to get a few shots of cars kicking up some leaves:

upload_2018-7-18_14-27-19.png

Exactly what I was thinking - I was responding to a post regarding PD getting feedback from real race drivers. I mean, if I were a GTA winner, I'd take every chance I got to provide feedback on the game.

Yeah that would be great. It's little touches like those that keeps me coming back to GTS.

Even better if they allowed you to enter a 'photo mode' where it gets rid of the UI, for some nice photos. I know most if not all of them are Scapes locations, but the View Car already has good lighting/angles preset. Plus, I'd like to get a few shots of cars kicking up some leaves:

View attachment 752118

Like your idea of adding Photo Mode.

That is all I ever do with this game, watch View Car video all day long. Pick my favorite car and open up View Car and be mesmerized. I sometimes have to use shipping tape to keep my jaw from dropping to the floor because of the realism. Just sit back by yourself or with your wife and relax with your favorite music. If you don't have a wife, no worries, just go out and rent a wife. 👍

If PD ever make a standalone product for View Car feature, I would pay $200usd for it. They can add thousands of landscapes worldwide and thousands of cars to the product. You can even have full customization for all your cars.

No dabbing? No sale, I WANT TO DAB ON MY HATERS.
I doubt we would ever get dabbing poses, but if we did, I wanna dab like this

So, on a more serious note...

Now that it is confirmed we can take pictures of our drivers with the car, if we do get more poses, I hope one of them looks like the driver is celebrating. Hopefully the new scapes location is/includes a winners circle/podium stand as well!

I doubt we would ever get dabbing poses, but if we did, I wanna dab like this

So, on a more serious note...

Now that it is confirmed we can take pictures of our drivers with the car, if we do get more poses, I hope one of them looks like the driver is celebrating. Hopefully the new scapes location is/includes a winners circle/podium stand as well!

The only pose that matters is the Master Dab, lets be real here. Thank you for this quality video. I haven't seen this in a hot minute :lol::lol::lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back