a question

toyota_gt1

(Banned)
XxViPeRxX24
XxViPeRxX24
can you unlock special stage route 11 in arcade mode because its my favorite track in the game?

thanks

No, there are only 8 tracks available in arcade mode in GT1, SSR11 is not one of them.

Weird thing is, there is a separate version of SSR11, probably intended for Arcade, available if you use a GameShark. Pits are closed, and it's "jumpier".

As if they had thought about having it available.

Oh yes, there's the hi-res version in Arcade mode, too.

I forgot about the GT HI FI mode, if you complete the GT world championship, or win everything in arcade mode, you unlock a mode called GT HI FI, I think you access it in the Bonus screen in the arcade mode. It's 3 tracks, CSR5, SSR5 and SSR11, only most of the buildings have been removed. It's a smoother framerate and I can't remember exactley but the textures may be better too. Anyway, once you've unlocked it, you can race SSR11 in there.

It's a separate mode for Arcade and Simulation.

In Arcade it becomes an available option in addition to "single race", etc. (Might also be accessible from Bonus Items?) And you can use your available arcade cars.

In Simulation, it becomes a new third screen in one of the race modes. Special Events, I think, although it would more logically belong under Time Trial. Then you can use garage cars.

But you can also unlock a version in Arcade Mode.

I just checked, and you access it under Bonus Items.

If you have all your red dots, the last line should now say Hi-res GT, and be selectable. If you select it, you go to an Arcade car selection screen, similar to Arcade time trial mode, and after that can select CR5, SSR5 or SSR11 for a single-car two-lap time trial.

Back