A.R.S. Super GT Season 1 | Bambi and Trick win at Motegi | Bambi and Trick are the ChampionsFinished 

• Thread starter aceboy127
  • 226 comments
Sorry for the delay guys, qualifying is now open. Also, sorry I have not yet added you AJHG. I will get you added tonight.

2 questions , is it intended that the weather setting is set to 1 in the TT ? No oil change allowed ? (bad memory sorry , so I ask , because I cant find anything about it)

Black Rose Racing Announcement
#39 GTP_Ph1sher Admitted to Hospital
Early this morning Ph1sher was admitted to the infield care center for extreme body temperatures and was later transferred to a nearby hospital for further treatment. At this time he is in stable condition and resting well but the #39 will not be on track for pre-race qualifying and there is a substantial chance he will not be cleared by medial staff to race the A.R.S. Suzuka GT feature later today.

We wish him the best of luck and hope he feels better soon. Of course we would like to see him on the grid tonight but his physical health is of the highest priority.

- Whitetail
Black Rose Racing Team
GT500 Program Manager for ARS Super GT

Black Rose Racing Announcement
#39 GTP_Ph1sher Admitted to Hospital
Early this morning Ph1sher was admitted to the infield care center for extreme body temperatures and was later transferred to a nearby hospital for further treatment. At this time he is in stable condition and resting well but the #39 will not be on track for pre-race qualifying and there is a substantial chance he will not be cleared by medial staff to race the A.R.S. Suzuka GT feature later today.

We wish him the best of luck and hope he feels better soon. Of course we would like to see him on the grid tonight but his physical health is of the highest priority.

- Whitetail
Black Rose Racing Team
GT500 Program Manager for ARS Super GT
Hope he gets better soon and makes a full and quick recovery.

Hey guys, just a quick reminder. Qualifying closes in exactly 1 hour. Those who don't qualify will be lined up based on standings.

I should be at able to make racing between 7:30-45 tonight. Hopefully we can start then instead of a 7. Will this be ok? Maybe official start time of 8?

Generally we don't start until about a quarter after or 20 after, but I don't have an issues with half past the hour. That being said I would not want to start any later than that either. This is going to be the longest race and I just wouldn't want to start that late. Also I have gotten questions about the forecast for the race tonight, I will confirm that there will be 0% chance of rain this evening.

Generally we don't start until about a quarter after or 20 after, but I don't have an issues with half past the hour. That being said I would not want to start any later than that either. This is going to be the longest race and I just wouldn't want to start that late. Also I have gotten questions about the forecast for the race tonight, I will confirm that there will be 0% chance of rain this evening.
Ok I'll try to make it for 7:30. It'll be close.

2017 Suzuka GT Qualifying.PNG

Here is the official results from qualifying. See you all shortly.

I don't understand how trick and racingline are running 2:04s... Damn.
They are just that good. Plain and simple. My best is a 2:05.1, but they are still a second quicker, ugh.

@Dylan your car is capable of running high 2'03s, that's what I was doing last night in it. They are really that good. See you all for the race. Looks like my class is really thin tonight. Good for points! :lol:

Forgot to post that this is the race I would miss not motegi next week. Too busy with work and forgot lol. Hope you guys have a good race.

This was the absolute worst race I've ever run. 2 seconds off the pace and 5 spins in 20 laps. Was not having fun at all. So I just pulled into pits and retired. I actually think this is the first time I've ever retired from a race. Hopefully next week will be better. Gonna make sure I get a lot more practice in.

Edit: looked thru some old threads, and I've had one other DNF, during the final race of IROC season 4. Although that one was due to a connection issue...

Last edited:
Apologies for my blatant disregard for answering this question yesterday, but I've been busy at work this week, so my mind has been focusing on that. Anyway, I have tested all the cars a few times now and have not seen a substantial difference between the classes to necessitate a BoP adjustment. If anyone finds out otherwise in testing I will gladly assess it, but as of right now there will not be a change.

Apologies for my blatant disregard for answering this question yesterday, but I've been busy at work this week, so my mind has been focusing on that. Anyway, I have tested all the cars a few times now and have not seen a substantial difference between the classes to necessitate a BoP adjustment. If anyone finds out otherwise in testing I will gladly assess it, but as of right now there will not be a change.

Just dont change the BOP because off qualifying laptimes I need to say after seeing dylanlikes laptime :) I thought I did a slow laptime , but apparently I didnt .....so far :)

@aceboy127 may you please double check the qualifier deadline setting? I believe it may be set for 6pm EDT instead of the usual 7, two hours before the race. I will only be getting out of my final exam at 5:30 so I will need some time after I return home to possibly put a lap in.

Thank you.

@aceboy127 may you please double check the qualifier deadline setting? I believe it may be set for 6pm EDT instead of the usual 7, two hours before the race. I will only be getting out of my final exam at 5:30 so I will need some time after I return home to possibly put a lap in.

Thank you.
My apologies, thanks for letting me know. It's fixed.

Hey guys I cannot make it until about 10. Does anyone have a serious issue with that. If so we can postpone.

Back