A Special Skyline...

I remember one time playing GT2 when I had a car named the Zextel Skyline.. I am pretty sure that's what it was called. Does anyone know where to get this car in the game?

In the GT Euro League, Race 2 ...

It's not really any different than any of the other Skyline GT-R GTs ... Other than, of course, having 32 less hp than the '99 versions ...

nods*
i kicked ass with it and won the World league with the 99 zexel sky.

I love it , too. Besides the R34 Skyline GT-R GT's, The car handling and performance was perfect. But the one skyline that I can't stand driving is that Kure R33 Skyline (The black one). I almost lost the GT500 championship because of it.

Meh. The Zexel is a little tight; too much understeer. Makes a great rally car though, if you play around with GameSharks a little.

The Kure has the ability to both understeer and oversteer. A GT500/World League title doesn't come all that easy with it in it's stock form.

pupik
Meh. The Zexel is a little tight; too much understeer. Makes a great rally car though, if you play around with GameSharks a little.

The Kure has the ability to both understeer and oversteer. A GT500/World League title doesn't come all that easy with it in it's stock form.

By stock do you mean without Hybriding it?

HYBRIDLVR
What ever happened to the Formula Skyline? The one with the wide spoiler kit and rare sounding engine?? May be GT5
The Silhouette Formula is in GT2, 5th race on the 80s Sports Cars Cup. It's a nice Skyline :)

A Skyline that i miss is that silver GTR that you get in GT1, a race car with no decalcs, that you can upgrade. It was a real beast, low power in the low-mid revs and high power on high revs, explosive :crazy: and I think it was an FR car :rolleyes:

MacRoadster
The Silhouette Formula is in GT2, 5th race on the 80s Sports Cars Cup. It's a nice Skyline :)

A Skyline that i miss is that silver GTR that you get in GT1, a race car with no decalcs, that you can upgrade. It was a real beast, low power in the low-mid revs and high power on high revs, explosive :crazy: and I think it was an FR car :rolleyes:

I have that car and I think it is also available in GT2 but maybe not some of the other versions.

TMM
I have that car and I think it is also available in GT2 but maybe not some of the other versions.
It's the Nismo GT-R that you get in All Night II Event, the same car that apears in the game animation getting out of the truck.
I don't think it's on GT2, unless it's hidden like the CLK Race Car, because i played GT2 a few times and never saw it :(

MacRoadster
It's the Nismo GT-R that you get in All Night II Event, the same car that apears in the game animation getting out of the truck.
I don't think it's on GT2, unless it's hidden like the CLK Race Car, because i played GT2 a few times and never saw it :(

Nismo GT-R LM Road Car, code 4118 1858 for non Race trim and 411C 1858 for Race trim.

TMM
Nismo GT-R LM Road Car, code 4118 1858 for non Race trim and 411C 1858 for Race trim.
Ah so it's there... :D
Thanks, i tried the codes on ePSXe but didn't worked... i have the JP version... :(

Is it possible for you to post your saved game? Even if you have a different version i can convert it to mine. 💡

MacRoadster
Ah so it's there... :D
Thanks, i tried the codes on ePSXe but didn't worked... i have the JP version... :(

Is it possible for you to post your saved game? Even if you have a different version i can convert it to mine. 💡

You need the full code, I just gave the body codes, and I'm not sure if it will work on ePSXe. I need to work on the save but I should be able to, want me to post it here or PM you? Do you want just that car or any other cars and what body do you want?

TMM
You need the full code, I just gave the body codes, and I'm not sure if it will work on ePSXe. I need to work on the save but I should be able to, want me to post it here or PM you? Do you want just that car or any other cars and what body do you want?
Forgive my ignorance then, im not used to use codes... :embarrassed:

Just that car is enough, thanks :)
I think it didn't had a race modification... but just to be sure it's the right car, here's a pic of it, that i took from the game intro:
nismo5ps.jpg

This car with it's own body, the road version, please.
Post here or in PM, as you prefer/think it's better.

Thanks alot for doing it :D

MacRoadster
Forgive my ignorance then, im not used to use codes... :embarrassed:

Just that car is enough, thanks :)
I think it didn't had a race modification... but just to be sure it's the right car, here's a pic of it, that i took from the game intro:
nismo5ps.jpg

This car with it's own body, the road version, please.
Post here or in PM, as you prefer/think it's better.

Thanks alot for doing it :D

I'll try and work on it this weekend. Probably post monday.

Back