about the japanese demo

• Thread starter stanisback
  • 1,303 comments
do you think this demo will feature final gt4 graphics... it is said tobe the tgs one so it's pretty old now... do you think the graphics will be near the bmw demo... a demo with 3 car is very light to be sold...

and if it wont be sold ( i hope my post wont be locked ), why is it so difficult to grab it on the internet... -ok it's not released- but...
Is it a fake? i heard many time of this demo but i never saw it itself...

i keep wondering
:yuck:

moreover in the nfo of this fantom demo appear the name of konami !!!?

That's all there is to the demo. I'm about to get my hands on it so once I do I'll let you guys know :) Apparently I read that this demo includes a demo of the photomode too, and maybe even B-Spec? I'll know later today

And I'll take captures too once I get everything ready :)

There is a photo mode, didnt play with it alot, you take a pic of a car and angle and all is decided by you, but didnt bother with it as i couldnt care less

Ehh.. Can you say something about physics? Did it improve since bmw demo? Is it possible to turn off aids in a demo(TCS, ASM etc.)?

Photo mod places arE;
Sagano and Marunouchi
You can take pics of the cars you have to play with and you can choose color of the car if that choice is also avaible when you race them

You can choose focal point, and to a certain degree distance from the car the pic will be taken (relatively long and short distances are there to choose)

You can choose height to take the pic from, you can move the camera left and right (strafe)

You can choose any angle on camera, so you can pose the camera at 45 degrees, you can turn it 90 degrees to each side,

You can fix the camera and turn so you take the pic of the car on an angle

You can make the front wheels be turned

You can have a black and white pic

Just in orange scale

There is some play with color but cant see what it does and its in Japanese

Edit after english find :scared:

There is Color filter, and Lightness filter
You can have different aspect rations

4:3
16:9
1:1
3:2

There is advanced and amateur

The only shutter tone for now is Canon, it seems to be an option but is greyed out

You can choose between standard and fine quality

It cant find the printer, (HP psc2210) but might be because I am playing the game of the HDD. I will test tomorrow to play the game of a dvd-r and see if that changes.
Cheers

Soman, if you can post detailed screenshots (direct caps or via digital camera) I will try to translate the japanese text.

That answers the question I was going to ask..

"Gran_Turismo_4_DEMO_JPN_PS2DVD-HOBiO" is a pirated demo, not the legitimate one that's being released in Japan with that magazine. I believe that makes it against the terms of service to discuss here.

I doubt it would do me much good anyway.. I don't have a DVD burner, nor a modchip to play imported games.

SHIRAKAWA Akira thanks but there is an English option that makes it fully in English :)

cobragt Not yet, will try later, I and my buddy are playing it

Jedi2016
That answers the question I was going to ask..

"Gran_Turismo_4_DEMO_JPN_PS2DVD-HOBiO" is a pirated demo, not the legitimate one that's being released in Japan with that magazine. I believe that makes it against the terms of service to discuss here.

I doubt it would do me much good anyway.. I don't have a DVD burner, nor a modchip to play imported games.
wow ur so cool, since u can't play it - this thread needs to be locked for ToS violations :dunce:

Back