Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,809 comments
A little update for A1 Ring 1997 version from Kunos Base,
It's the same type of work than my 2011 version with lot more gravel and grass.
Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_ks_red_bull_ring_26-3-120-18-30-53.jpg

It wil be the most accurate possible, but as I can't do lot 3d work, there will be some limitations...

Ah and I managed to have older Monza parabolica and it's the next work in the box...

Attachments

• Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_ks_red_bull_ring_26-3-120-18-30-21.jpg
    Screenshot_ks_alfa_romeo_155_v6_ks_red_bull_ring_26-3-120-18-30-21.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 36
For those familiar with 3dsimed....if I lets say make a mirror of an object and then export those two objects as a whole, the material textures also get mirrored. Is there a setting to avoid that?

Omg, just realized that I have exceeded my personal limit of maximum number of posts for one day without writing bull sh111tt... more then 10 ... :scared: :odd: :crazy: :D
Ok, sorry ladies and gentlemen, more helpful things not until after midnight... ;)
Don´t need nor wanted to overtaked this here... :dunce: :boggled: :D

Stay well and safe...

Last edited:
Am I the only one who cannot get the Mercedes GT3 Evo to work? I followed the steps but I get some weird textures on the hood in showroom, can't load it into the game to drive it, and the headlights don't work. It looks like a fantastic model so I really would like it to work.

W.I.P. Peugeot 308 RCZ GT4. Added some new brake calipers. Lowered the car a little. The picture is fooling you. The front and rear wheels are all the same size. It's the FOV from the camera that makes the illusion :) Do you guys thing the car should be lower? I have started working on the suspensions. Enough work for today. Stay safe people!

LU1NetO.jpg

Lower?? Do the front wheels clip through the bodywork when turning and going over bumps? I think it is low enough the way it is IMO. Maybe the tyres could be reduced in size, they appear to have a HUGE profile. Are those the Forza front splitter and rear wing? If so, it would be nice to replace them.

Don't take my comments negatively, it's not meant that way, you are doing a fantastic job, keep it up!

Lower?? Do the front wheels clip through the bodywork when turning and going over bumps? I think it is low enough the way it is IMO. Maybe the tyres could be reduced in size, they appear to have a HUGE profile. Are those the Forza front splitter and rear wing? If so, it would be nice to replace them.

Don't take my comments negatively, it's not meant that way, you are doing a fantastic job, keep it up!

You can go lower but only if it's bagged lol

ibq68goquej31.jpg

@The7thSense I'd say it's pretty low as it is...don't think it needs dropping any more and as norms said it might even cause clipping through the front fenders/wings if you go any lower.

You know, originally I wasn't going to post this new update of my Honda City Turbo II made by Lucas Macedo since he somehow screwed the front suspensions and even added main lights to turn signals too, but added two colors with different interior tints at least.

I'm writing this because I need someone here to improve it like a japanese modder did on YouTube with correct exterior and interior colors, manufacter license plate with CITY logo and working dashboard like the real one, unfortunately after I sent a message to him, he strangely deleted that video for some reason, so I'm looking for a replacement.

preview.jpg
preview.jpg
preview.jpg
__custom_showroom_1584553508.jpg
__custom_showroom_1585148798.jpg

Does not need to be lower. Here's Road Atlanta from last year. Skip a little bit to skip the jabber jawing. Also notice how there's left to right and forward and back play in the suspension. Some of the other GT4 cars that have came out had such stiff suspension and it just isn't like that.

The TCR cars look like they have stiffer suspension than the GT4?? class. Watching the AMG Merc there was lots of body roll and pitch in some of those corners.

Due to some health issues I just started playing AC regularly again and just updated CSP and all I can say is wow! The first time I had to take to the grass was crazy with all the stuff flying everywhere, and the chunks of rubber too! Can someone tell me how to make the sparks bigger? Thanks for any help

Lots of talk on this car, posted a vid of it. But honestly, the only changes are the rear wing mounts, black grill/shape and side skirt vents (oh and lumirank panel). Its still %100 Kunos 2015 Merc underneath, physics, sound and cockpit as far as I can see.

Translation = its a slightly different body model. :D
So how much time you want to spend to get it to work... thats up to anyone.

The original V2 post on this website. It’s a bunch of pages back by now.

EDIT: Here’s the link to that post

https://www.gtplanet.net/forum/thre...-post-paid-mods.307899/page-909#post-13045917
Thanks - seems I already had it. Wasn't sure if the RD upload was a newer version.

Edit: forgot to say, to make the dashboard gear indicator more visible, replace data\digital_instruments.ini contents with:

[ITEM_0]
PARENT=LCD
POSITION=-0.013, -0.010, 0 /// (x,y,z) x-/rightt; z+/forward
TYPE=GEAR
SIZE=0.025
COLOR=230,230,230,230
INTENSITY=1.4
FONT=default
ALIGN=CENTER

Last edited:
Some more prints of the modifications I am making. Here is a modification of the file "DRIVER" and "FACE" ... of the original pilot "DRIVER_PUDDING" ... I hope to make the colors or versions of the helmets of the main pilots for this version from 1952 to 1961. There it is from Sir S. Moss.

Attachments

• Vanwall VW5 (FPS_ 60) 26_03_2020 19_20_06.png
    Vanwall VW5 (FPS_ 60) 26_03_2020 19_20_06.png
    41.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Vanwall VW5 (FPS_ 60) 26_03_2020 19_20_22.png
    Vanwall VW5 (FPS_ 60) 26_03_2020 19_20_22.png
    38.5 KB · Views: 54
Hey guys, about 6 months ago i came into this forum to get help with a KTM not loading. I cant find my post, but me and a good set of your tried everything. Anyways i stumbled across an interesting discussion on a GT4 mod group on fb. One guy couldn't load one of the cars, he was recommended to buy and download official DLC packs. SO i said, lets try that (though i haven't been on assetto corsa in months). ANyways did it and bam, it worked. Its funny how things work out, i tried approximately 6 different KTM mods and reinstalled AC a few times and that didnt work. so i guess the rule of thumb is to just get the DLC and hopefully it works. Any ways my new adventure is how to get the cars from looking like this

Attachments

• 89480199_1107426529597585_7920029301389393920_o.jpg
    89480199_1107426529597585_7920029301389393920_o.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 45
Hey guys, about 6 months ago i came into this forum to get help with a KTM not loading. I cant find my post, but me and a good set of your tried everything. Anyways i stumbled across an interesting discussion on a GT4 mod group on fb. One guy couldn't load one of the cars, he was recommended to buy and download official DLC packs. SO i said, lets try that (though i haven't been on assetto corsa in months). ANyways did it and bam, it worked. Its funny how things work out, i tried approximately 6 different KTM mods and reinstalled AC a few times and that didnt work. so i guess the rule of thumb is to just get the DLC and hopefully it works. Any ways my new adventure is how to get the cars from looking like this

It's an encrypted car. Will work fine in the game if you are using the latest CSP. Showroom will not work for you unless the author has enabled it on their end.

FIXED! update shaders!

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.
Back