Assetto Corsa PC Mods General DiscussionPC 

• Thread starter Paiky
  • 130,800 comments
Stay safe.

Screenshot_citroen_c3_r5_track_botniaring_4-4-120-0-21-55.jpg

@M4MasterKey Thanks a lot. Car's looking great.

Although I'm getting very big performance impact with the Ferrari. I'm on an old system and it's almost undriveable due to low FPS count. Anybody else getting this?

Hi,

Anyone knows what does this mean?
The track is Okayama from RD. Happened with this track with different cars.

Ckeers.

l1tr.png

Send Blamer a PM. BLM Lights is one of his apps – and it appears you have an error with it loading correctly.

Or... you could first try a reinstall of BLM Lights with the latest version that was just posted on Race Department a few days ago.

I did. LOL. Well, I guess I'm one of now a numerous amount.
Couldn't open that file. Who's fix is that? :D

EDIT: Alright, I opened it, doesn't have my fixes or any I can see for that matter. They didn't steal it from me so whatever.

Or you can PM me and I can see if I can get you the files that way (it isn't a very big zip).

I may come across as totally clueless, but i have stumbled upon something i have never seen anywhere else before. Here is a link to i guess a brasilian racing league. And on this page you can download 6 cars (including Chevrolet Cruze 2019 Stock car with all liveries in the season) and 6 tracks (5 brasilian, one argentinian). I downloaded everything and tracks look and drive amazingly. We had some of them already in AC (conversions from AMS), but nowhere near the quality of detail of these. These could also be from AMS, but even if they are, they are excellent conversions. If anybody did not try this yet, here is the link. I'm really impresed, especialy with the tracks, but cars offer some interesting new racing and championship posibilities before seen only in AMS:

https://www.erleague.com.br/cars-tracks

1.jpg

2.jpg

The Cruz is really great. I remember those Brazilian bombshells from Game Stock Car: dry-sump V8s mounted low and moved rearward, 6-speed gearboxes, 4-wheel indie suspension, disc brakes. I only wish NASCARS stockers were more like that (and maybe they will be, come 2021).

Last edited:
McLaren 720s GT4 Version 0.9 by MisterWaffles and the GT4 Team

__custom_showroom_1585965993.jpg

Addditional Credits:
- Power Curve and Suspension tweaks: @Beezer215
- Additional Testing: @Fanapryde
- Tire AI: @GIBBONS
- Original Mod: 1st Racing Studios (ripped from Forza)

After a longer wait than usual, the McLaren 720s GT4 mod is ready to roll (probably). The car is quite spicy when it comes to lap times despite being so heavy (1460kg), so a little restrictor on certain tracks wouldn't hurt when setting up races. Running the AI unrestricted shouldn't be a problem though. The AI is a little slower than the Kunos Cayman GT4.

Change Log over 1st Racing Studios "720s GT3":

- Increased weight
- Reduced power
- McLaren pit crews
- 3 new simple racing skins
- Aero changes
- Suspension tweaks
- GT4 hard compound tires from GIBBONS AI
- AI alterations

Known Issues: (all related to model)

- Void in the footwell
- Weird brake light setup
- A luminrank would be nice at some point

Of course, contact us and we'll take it down and all that yadda yadda.

Otherwise, enjoy please!​

Last edited:
Trying something different, put the real faces of some drivers from the 50s and 60s. For now these. It is difficult to find a good resolution color photo. Worth a try. For now two of the great drivers, Fangio and Moss.

Attachments

• Maserati 250F_56-58 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_32_53.png
    Maserati 250F_56-58 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_32_53.png
    59.8 KB · Views: 47
  • Maserati 250F_56-58 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_33_03.png
    Maserati 250F_56-58 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_33_03.png
    65.2 KB · Views: 48
  • Vanwall VW5_1957-1958 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_58_49.png
    Vanwall VW5_1957-1958 (FPS_ 60) 04_04_2020 03_58_49.png
    53.7 KB · Views: 49
There aren't big problems, yes, its plenty safe. The latest CM version is automatic if you donated. Lately theres been some issues with CM after a year passed since an update but those will be fixed and wont prevent you from playing. The most recent/stable shader right now is 1.46 - 1.50 is the latest. So if your worried about some things not quite working right and going wank - 1.46 is what you want.

You wont brake anything installing if you simply follow the instructions. Enjoy!

Thanks for the info. With a lot of mods to test parked on my HDD i was afraid to risk to have to reinstall everything from scratch and mess up all the things i've archived with my personal order. Thanks for your help, much apreciated :)

Hi,

Anyone knows what does this mean?
The track is Okayama from RD. Happened with this track with different cars.

Ckeers.

l1tr.png

that's an error caused by a duplicated section/option in the lights configuration file that should be fixed with the latest version of the app.

you could have sent me a pm.
send me that config (if you want me to take a look at it)

I edited Valencia Street Circuit (acu) track and added 10 more pit boxes and start positions, so the track now has 32 of each.

Download link: https://mega.nz/file/PDRDmKZK#_mR_uSmw-ojSgK0-rYl_114ioMGpMium2c7vYEZcEMc

Could someone please check if everything works as intended? When I was checking it myself everything seemed to be working, but you never know.
Could anyone please tell me if the track still works fine after my changes? Because if it does work, then I will start adding pit boxes and start positions to other tracks. I just want to be sure that I didn't mess anything up before I proceed to another track.

Last edited:
Hi Guys. I found this on FB. Its a mod link site for Drifters ("Assetto Corsa Drifting Guide"). There are hundreds of cars and dozens of tracks.

Good find.
One thing i can tell you, even if the idea of drifting isn't your thing.
The drift modding community on AC their attention to details is astounding for the most part.

So aside from if you like to go sideways all the time (which i do from time to time) the cars they model are really rather eclectic and wonderful.

They will put all sorts of race kits onto the most bland of cars and put cool wheels on them etc etc add roll cages...
All you need to do then is fiddle and change physics (or set up) to race car...and you have a nice racing car good to go...for personal use obviously...

That page is a whole smorgasbord of nuts looking cars all ready to be drifted..or turned into race cars!! Love it!

for example...i am going to get this into the TCL70 group..currently drift spec but not for long..

Screenshot_ld2f_celica_salvador_4-4-120-8-29-40.jpg

Done.....TCL70 Celica...

__custom_showroom_1585989490.jpg

Last edited:
Good find.
The drift modding community on AC their attention to details is astounding for the most part.

So aside from if you like to go sideways all the time (which i do from time to time) the cars they model are really rather eclectic and wonderful.

They will put all sorts of race kits onto the most bland of cars and put cool wheels on them etc etc add roll cages...
All you need to do then is fiddle and change physics (or set up) to race car...and you have a nice racing car good to go...for personal use obviously...

That page is a whole smorgasbord of nuts looking cars all ready to be drifted..or turned into race cars!! Love it!

for example...i am going to get this into the TCL70 group..currently drift spec but not for long..

View attachment 905598

Done.....TCL70 Celica...

View attachment 905601

Beautiful!!!
Will you share when it's ready?Thanks

I'm currently working on a skin for Zolder, already done vegetation overhaul, new kerb and road but still working on it.
If someone got good picture with details that could be use for texture, espacially in the pit or around the pits in grand stand etc
I would be really glad to put my hand on it.

In the pipes for the billboards:
-blancpain GT version
-DTM version

If you got something else you want to see, just ask.

PS: working on pascal version of the track, I personnaly think it's the most accurrate one.

Good find.

View attachment 905598

Done.....TCL70 Celica...

View attachment 905601
Hmm you know what, this has got me interested now, I think im gonna look through these packs for any race conversions that I can make, will probably be fictional but sod it, I cant work on the chivas stuff right now but the modding bug demands my attention.

I'm currently working on a skin for Zolder, already done vegetation overhaul, new kerb and road but still working on it.
If someone got good picture with details that could be use for texture, espacially in the pit or around the pits in grand stand etc
I would be really glad to put my hand on it.

In the pipes for the billboards:
-blancpain GT version
-DTM version

If you got something else you want to see, just ask.

PS: working on pascal version of the track, I personnaly think it's the most accurrate one.

Do you have acc? I believe there is the laser scanned version of the track, and probably the best detailed one. And they did put a lot of effort on pits details as well. I can make you some Screenshots if you don't have it. If that helps in any way.

Sharing a mod? Host it on GTPlanet Downloads. Free, public hosting for files up to 10GB in size.

Latest Posts

Back