Adhesion Break (GT2 drift vid)....

Delphic Reason

Delphicreasonium
Staff Emeritus
GTP_DelphicR
Esoterik1
Here is my first, and last GT2 drift vid. I hope you will all enjoy.......

The video is 27mb's......

I worked pretty hard on this vid...... I think the editing, and flow of the vid, is fantastic, as well as there being some good drifting........

>>Adhesion Break<<

;)

Love the presentation of the vid, good job. Dont mean to be disrespectful, but the cars arent completly sideway..and look like a bunch of "mild" drifts...not that I could do any better..

Originally posted by GTO_VR4
Love the presentation of the vid, good job. Dont mean to be disrespectful, but the cars arent completly sideway..and look like a bunch of "mild" drifts...not that I could do any better..

Well, it is much harder to drift in GT2, and I had never drifted in GT2 before. As I said, all the drifting was done in a two week period. Wait till you see my next 2 vids (GT3).........

I'm quite happy with the presentation, it just kind of flows well IMHO.....

Thankyou for your comments....

;)

gotta agree with GTO_VR4 on that one, while technically very good, the driving leaves a fair whack to be desired. take a squiz at my vid, especially the first couple of shots, the black S15 and the sileighty. proper drifting in Gt2 is hard sure, but if you're going to make a clip might as well show the best stuff you can do.

Honestly you dont need to be completely sideways for it to be a awsome drift...i mean if you got into it and did it nicely then its good enough...I loved that video GJ silviadrifter...your drifts are great helps out people like me alot :)

Back