advanced tuning help!

im kinda new at the advanced tuning stuff, so if i have the shock dampers, is lvl 1 the softest or the hardest? and is hard meaning that u dont reduce shock a lot leading to better corning but more bounce?

i take sfot in front and hard in back... this gives me the drift effect i look for when i drive.

If you like liding out around turns... and occasionally spinning out on the last turn of a 178 lap race when u are in the lead and placing last because of it, ;) i turn off the driver assist shiznats in the opts menu

Just use the test track and play around using trial and error, when you do certain things with the suspension that can help you to go faster in corners and obviously the tranny will help and change it for each race to adjust to the length if there are no straights then you do not need to gear for speed at all cause you won't go over 130 mph and I am not sure about the differential cause I have just started with that.  Hope this may help, did not explain much but that is the best way to learn.  

heh, i agree. all i know is from trial nad error... and most of that still isn't consistant. they main thing is to keep testing things, and record stuff. i have a pad i write configs down fer, a little extreme it may seem, but it works well

Back