AE86 Trueno | GT2 Shrime

• Thread starter Okami
  • 12 comments
Any one here interested in starting a discussion on suspension, driving technique's, and over all " best kills " only about the one in only AE86? Please reframe from drift discussion, I dont really mind, but by now im sure most of us are tired of that kind of thing... well at least on GT ;)

We can research driving techniques and the best road setup for this car to be able to keep up with the big boys [ Supra's, Viper's, Vector's, Ruf's, etc... ]

Please make sure you state the track your car is mainly build for too, it might get kindda confusing, mostly cause this car can outhandle the majority of supercars on tight corners.

i can't get an AE86 in GT2. any set dates? i found 1 AE85 Trueno (Levins are easy to get), but it was ugly and a year older.

wads good wit dat man?
dont kno da difference between a A86 and a TRUENO
thats sad
you kno why?
cuz derre aint none
lol
im juss bein b!t©hy dont mind me..

The only cars i can get r the AE85, and AE83, they're both Trueno, but there's no AE86, the one I want!!!

It really damn sucks, but in GT1, its much better!:D Cos u can get nearly every car from 'Initial D'! Which is of course a good thing, but u can't get the stickers and all that......

Anyway, can someone just plz tell me how 2 get the AE86 Trueno?

Regards TRUENO AE86

Originally posted by SnOOpY69
wads good wit dat man?
dont kno da difference between a A86 and a TRUENO
thats sad
you kno why?
cuz derre aint none

an AE86 is a Trueno, as is an AE85, sometimes. they are available with 2 different engines, and slightly different body styles: Levin (slow) and Trueno (not all that slow). as i have observed, and i may be wrong (there's a first time for everything :D), neither of the AE85s come in white, nor does the AE86 Levin; only the Trueno. i don't plan on doing racing modifications, so i'd really like to have the more authentic white one.

I just picked up an 85... nice car! The little beggar hugs the corners great, love the weight transfer. And it pulls more than the 125 HP gives it credit. BTW, hey everyone, just signed up :D

welcome to GTP, MrPeabody. did you get your name from the Rocky & Bullwinkle character? i used to love that show :).

Back