AE86 Trueno

I searched FAQs.com but can't find tips on how to obtain this tofu car from Initial D. Any ideas?

P.S. I can't find it in Toyota's used car section.

Theres Truenos and Levins and theres the S.S version but theres no trueno from initial D. Theyre in the used car section.

Funny, I got a panda white Sprinter Trueno AE86. I added racing mods that turned it black with odd stripe pattern, but it was a Panda White Eight-Six (thus my username).

wait, your question, is it, you want to drive a 86, or is it you thought that their is a car that has fujiwara tofu shop (private vechile) writen on the side???????????? :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: well. the answer is to the second question is yes, if your smoke enogh pot. Otherwise no.

The trueno of Takumi doesn't appear at gt2, so you can't find it, the tofu trueno only appear in gt3, and will appear in gt4, so don't look for the trueno of Takumi at gt2.

Mr.Snowman
wait, your question, is it, you want to drive a 86, or is it you thought that their is a car that has fujiwara tofu shop (private vechile) writen on the side???????????? :ouch: :ouch: :ouch: well. the answer is to the second question is yes, if your smoke enogh pot. Otherwise no.

Yes its true if you smoke enogh pot than bam " Fujiwara tofu shop "

Latest Posts

Back