After 2 years of GT2, I can't believe I'm still asking for help....

• Thread starter Davey
  • 13 comments
License test A-4!

Ok, I'll admit that I suck at licenses. I golded them all a lonnng time ago, and then called it quits. I never remembered this test to be so hard! It's the Altezza on a 180º turn. The demo brakes and slides a bit into the corner, takes it at 63 mph, goes a little wide, and accelerates off to the end of it. Now for gold you need a 19.300.....my best is a 19.314, but I can't deuplicate that fast of a turn anymore. Best I can do now it in the range of a 19.39x.

Is there some uber secret obvious trick that makes this 10x easier? Because I do just as the demo does except faster (I can go into the corner at about 67, then slowly brake down to 63 in corner and follow the demo the rest of the way).....

:banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Hmm, my advice, (going by a general rule here, i dont know if the car spins out easily or not) try doing a weight shift, brake and turn into the corner, then accelerate at its apex.

Oh yeah, I was gonna ask that...how do you turn the ghost on/off for licenses? Do you have to go back to the start menu?

Thanks everyone. Guess this game never gets easy :cool:

That's a good point, this one drove me nuts. I was always within 0.020sec of gold. One day, I just tried and tried and eventually broke through.

What's this about a GT2 license ghost? Tell me more (I've been playing for nearly 3 years)!!!

Yeah, i'm currently going for my super license, and i only have seca left *shudder* best i can do is 2 seconds behind bronze, if i could access the ghost it may help a little

Originally posted by LoneWolfe
Yeah, i'm currently going for my super license, and i only have seca left *shudder* best i can do is 2 seconds behind bronze, if i could access the ghost it may help a little
That's a tough one. It's hard to keep that Oreca Viper on the track. When I bought it, it doesn't seem as difficult to drive for some reason.

If you drive carefully and easily, you should be able to get bronze. Me, I'm about 0.5sec away from gold...it's still tough.

Well I beat it a few days ago....I didn't even think it was that good a run, but I guess the game did. Got a 19.297 - .003 under the gold time. :-D

Now, to IC...isn't this supposed to be realllllly hard? I've got golds on over half....still need the S2000 on Midfield, Camaro on the closed track, and one or two more. Meh...IC-4 will take forever......

i just finished getting my super license last week or so, now i'm going for golds on b, somehow i always manage to be .075 off from gold. Cheating mother b's (the demonstrations :) )

:) -> :eek: -> :banghead: -> x.x

Actually...it DOES cheat in one. On IC-7 or so, the demo supposedly runs a xx.005...but when I paused it RIGHT before it crossed the finish line, it was at .012!

Back