~ Alain Chau's GT4 Picture Gallery ~ Update [12/26/06]

Hey I'm new to this forum... always been a big fan of GT series. I play it whenever I get a chance too, its about the only game I play on PS2.
Anyway here some noobie pictures I took, not much editing all done in photoshop! Enjoy!

[Update News]
Just wanted to upload a few more pictures becuase I didn't have much before... haha enjoy!

Mitsubishi Lancer Evolution VII GSR '01

Mazda RX-7 Type RS (FD) '98

Mazda RX-7 Type R Bathrust R (FD) '01

Subaru Impreza Sedan WRX STi spec C (GD, Type-II) '04

those pics are pretty clean for a first time. better than when i first started. the brightness levels aren't too bad either, specially on the impreza and the night time pic of the FD. i wanna see what you can do with photoshop or any editing programs. keep it up !!

oh, and btw, welcome to GTP!!

Hey, welcome to GTP. i see you're beginning to take shots and they are quite good, especially the first one. keep it up!

Those are great angles and shots... especially the first one. If they're that good while non-editing, imagine how good it will be with editing...;) 👍

Hey there. First off welcome to GTP! For your first photos those are pretty nice. Because you only posted 3 photos I can't really get a feel for how you take photos, but I'll lay down some basic techniques and overall image enhancing tips. First make sure you don't always center your car for your photos. After awhile that will get redundant and all the photos will look the same. So go with some diverse angles and framing. Second your Brightness/Contrast levels. For your first three photos they had no problems in that area, but again just make sure they aren't too dark. The contrast really gives your photos that extra something. It makes the car pop from the background giving a more realistic feel. Third you should play around with Saturation. The saturation is the intensity of a specific hue (English please: How bright and intense your colors are). This adjustment will make your photos more visually pleasing to the eye. Those are just some things you should apply to your photos. I don't know your level of skill but I gave you the basics. Post some more pics! If you have some spare time please stop by my gallery and leave a comment :cheers:

Thanks guys, yeah those pic aren't really edited that much pretty much some level changes, little brightness and cropping.

And thanks .*StReeTz*. for sharing some advice, I'll keep those in mind for few of my next pictures.

just like *StReeTz* said 3 pics aren't really enough to give too much of an opinion, but i like what i see :) please check out my gallery if you get the time :D

Thanks guys, yeah those pic aren't really edited that much pretty much some level changes, little brightness and cropping.

And thanks .*StReeTz*. for sharing some advice, I'll keep those in mind for few of my next pictures.

No problem mate :), just helping out :D.

Well , I think you've got an eye for composition. Three good examples are the "S" turns, the Advan sign and the skyscrapers. The last I can see that if you centered the car, you would have cut off half of the middle buliding. I think using the background to balance, frame or enhance the idea of the image can really help out. I'm new at this too, you gave me a few ideas. As for photo editing, if you check out my gallery ( Circuit-de-la-Sarthe-7.jpg ) you can see what can happen if you go wild with a photo editing program...lol :)

Yes Franz is right the pics looks like you have a good control with photoshop good pics! feel free to visit my gallery 👍

Latest Posts

Back