Alex's Car Hole - I need to get rid of these cars. Any offers welcome!

• Thread starter alex-
  • 27 comments
alex240993
Premium Cars
Nissan GT-R '07[Aero Parts fitted. Un-used.]
McLaren F1 '94 [Tuned up to 651bhp, Slightly used, 1 lap on sarthe.] - Pending to suprtrukr425
Toyota FT-86G Sports Concept
Ford 2010 AJ Allemdinger #43 [Received via trade, slightly used] Pending with ZUDPH
Dodge Challenger SRT8 '08
Gallardo LP 560-4 '08 [Tuned to 642bhp, stage 2 weight reduction] Pending to boss_leox34
Ferrari 512BB '76 [Used to do european classic car championships, un-tuned]
Ferrari California '08 Pending with ZUDPH
Lotus Elise 111R '04 [240bhp, stage 2 weight reduction, Dirt and snow tyres inc.]

Standard Cars
[2] Fiat 500's '65 + '72 [Used, only bought for interesting colours.]
Lamborghini Nomad GT-1 '00 [Used, un-tuned] Pending to jergto
Audi Abt TT-R Touring '02 [It may be tuned +30bhp from standard, Used] - Pending to racerkid72
Nissan Calsonic Skyline GT-R '99 Pending to ZDUPH
Nissan Skyline (Gran Turismo Pace Model) [I bought this used, it's fairly cheap but rare as far as I am aware.]
(2) Audi Pikes Peaks '03
Bugatti Veyron '09 [Has unequipped tunings, Stage 3 weight reduction, Used for a handful of races.] Pending to Unit-One
Cizeta V16T '94
Acura DN-X Concept

All these cars are up for trade, i have more that i am unwilling to trade. I am looking for Le Mans style racecars, an enzo, an escudo and a Formula GT, All of my cars are un used and not tuned, unless noted. All offers, i would prefer, be written on this thread.

Last edited:
Thanks but i have most of the paints there except the second midnight purple, I'm looking for cars more so though.

I have a Chapperal 2j race car '70. I tuned it and used it for the historic cup in expert. Would you be interested in trading for the McLaren?

would you trade the audi for a weddsport celica? pretty rare, only seen it once in used lot
Yeah sure, sounds good to me. My PSN is alex240993 i'll be online in about 20 minutes

I have a Chapperal 2j race car '70. I tuned it and used it for the historic cup in expert. Would you be interested in trading for the McLaren?
Yeah dude fine by me, PSN is alex240993, i'm gonna be on in about 20 minutes

Last edited by a moderator:
Want one of these:

(2) Audi Pikes Peaks '03

Whichever one has the lower Mileage. Check the Trade Link in my Sig; anything there interest you?

Want one of these:

(2) Audi Pikes Peaks '03

Whichever one has the lower Mileage. Check the Trade Link in my Sig; anything there interest you?

The Skyline GT-R M-spec Nür (R34) '02 | 350BHP@5800rpm | 1580kg | 4WD If your fine with it?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention there; thought it was the Pikes Peak Quattro Rally Car! :/

Apologies about that.

What about the Lancia Delta Rally Car?

Sorry, I wasn't paying attention there; thought it was the Pikes Peak Quattro Rally Car! :/

Apologies about that.

What about the Lancia Delta Rally Car?

I'll have the Skyline i mentioned earlier if thats fine.

I'm not too sure how it's affecting everyone else but for me it's saying the server is under maintenance.

Last edited by a moderator:
I just signed onto PSN, and got a message that the servers were down for maintaince. I have to run out for a while, but will still do trade if you're available later. Friend request me if you're still interested (PSN: suprtrukr425).

Boab
Throw in the TRD Celica and it's a deal.
Done

suprtrukr425 Yeah will do man

boss_leox34
what you want for the gallardo
i have also matt red, silver, white paint
I spent quite a fair bit on my gallardo so i would prefer all three of those paints, if thats alright?

Awesome. Just finishing up a championship. In the mean time, add me:

AtsushiKuroi

And I'll get the R34 to you asap. :)

Done

I spent quite a fair bit on my gallardo so i would prefer all three of those paints, if thats alright?

i'm blind men, it was matt red and mat silver, i tought it was matt white but mat gray
so i post 3 matt paints

is that oke,

add me psn: nissan_gtr_35

Last edited:
Yeah that's all fine, trade when server decides to work. Online on this game couldn't suck any more.

what about an audi r8 LMS racecar? it has 79.1miles, its blue, did an oil change and has remained stock.

for the nomad GT?

Would you trade your Toyota FT-86G Sports Concept for...

- Nissan 350Z Gran Turismo 4 ltd?
- Toyota Aristo 3.0V 1991?

Back