• 14 comments

Alex.

FEED ME PEOPLE
Premium
England
Northamptonshire
AlexGibbo27
Hello and

I will usually do 4 updates per month, probably more.

Please let me know your opinions, and I am always open to requests!

Thankyou

ALEX

Click the banners for each update

Nice shots! Like the last pic the most, the car is textured so well. Please visit my gallery, it is the green dot in my sig. :)

very nice shot! sunset pics with black cars are a very good combination. nice touch with the flames too.

That last shot of the Zonda is great, and like TVR said U have there a great angle!!! The 2nd is way too dark mate so...I´m not feeling it, sorry. In the 1st...I see another cool action shot. I see that those cones are in you way...so ram them :lol:

Keep up mate:D

Nice start to your gallery man. 👍 I like the image in the first post, and yellow and blue kerb soht. Great stuff! Keep 'em coming! :dopey:

Very cool shots. I love the last one, not only because of the angle, but that Yellow and Blue edges of the road (that I forgot the name). 👍

But the link in the banner goes to the premium forum, or at least I don’t have permission to accede it.

I think you accidently pointed the banner to link to your edit post page. That's why we can't go to it. :lol: But the new pics look great. 👍

I think you accidently pointed the banner to link to your edit post page. That's why we can't go to it. :lol: But the new pics look great. 👍

ah right. :lol: I'll edit that now.

thanks for the kind comments, and expect an update on saturday

Back